Me too.....

Well I ain't trading my black Walmart special cowby hat in for anyone............................. So there!! :crazy:

Sorry Ilko, I could never wear a hat, not even at Christmas, I could never buy one big enough to fit. Cannot make up my mind if it is the size of the head, the thickness of hair or just the volume needed to accommodate the grey matter...

A lips0

!rulez! Well it looks like i'm the only one who has posted a photo of myself wearing a trillby so that must make me now an Honorary Member.

!rulez! OK, it maybe over fourty five years ago but hey! at least it's of me and not from a host site...............

post-25-1148208215.jpg

Will this be ok, or is it too FLAT!!!?

post-25-1148060323_thumb.jpg

The boats are the same as there, but that is at the Marriott Desert Springs Resort. That was my second job as a teen. Quite fun, I met several celebrities while working there!

And very funny Baz! I was referring to the hat, not my chest!! ;)

I pinched this Trilby off a Polish man I know..................& in case you were wndering it's not ill.rape.ya.mind he only had a beanie :ph34r:

post-25-1148196207_thumb.jpg

:Kiss: Ummmmmmmmmmmmm a Singer sawing machine hey!! me mum had one of those spent many happy hours mucking about with it that must explain why i can do all my own repairs and alterations..... bored

post-25-1148208931_thumb.jpg

cali gal...do you or have you watched the series 24? im addicted to it.

I don't watch much TV, it's always on Spongebob or Jimmy Neutron!! (kids shows)

Is that the one with Kiefer Sutherland?

That's cheating!!! That's no fun, you'll just have to wait and see for yourself!! smile2

God give us strength, he's back again!! :ph34r::Shock:

God won't help you Cali,i've tried before trust me!!

We must be much more interesting & vibrant then he let's on,he just can't stay away can he?? come on FCD admit it,you are lost without us in your life, we often have to eat a large serving of humble pie in this life so get some cream & dig in FCD :yahoo:

:Kiss: Ummmmmmmmmmmmm a Singer sawing machine hey!! me mum had one of those spent many happy hours mucking about with it that must explain why i can do all my own repairs and alterations..... bored

Yeah this Singer is without machine though Den,good job I say or I might be expected to sew & I don't "do" sewing,come to think I don't like to "do" much when it comes to house wifey things,anyway my man sews my hems up for me so why should I ;) Thats what I say Bip.... !laughing!

Looks to me like I need to go find myself a Polish man!!! ;)