Firbeck - one of our members

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi ~ just wanted to let you all know that some of Pete's (Firbeck) family have read your comments and taken comfort from how well thought of he was and how much he has contributed to your forum over t

I could write a book about our escapades and that was only for a few short years. What did he get up to with others. Pete and I (along with many others of our wider circle of friends) led lively lives

Pete's Nottingham Transport Forum Dedicated to the memory of Pete Truman (Firbeck) 26/11/1950 - 10/10/2016   Forum Catagory renamed

Thanks for replying to us Wendy.  It has really upset me.  When we were at Grammar School together we were more like brothers. We didn't always see eye to eye, but we had some amazing escapades. I would happily go back and do it all again  He is with the Dad that he adored. May they rest in peace.

• Upvote 2

Great news. Get her to start posting again.

• Upvote 1

I don't look in here very often these days but would like to add my condolences. Firbeck and I were politically diametrically opposed but  shared interests in the military, trains and cricket would almost certainly have overcome that had we ever met in person. RIP.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Not heard anything BB,bye the way did you check out the thread about  Nottstalgia meetups,I posted one called "past meet ups" there is a photo I posted with Pete on, thought you might like to see it

Rog

Thanks for that. I've had a very busy couple of months at work doing 12 hour shifts catering for the elderly at a care home in Dronfield. Hopefully things will calm down a bit now that they are recruiting for the jobs I am covering.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...