Pubs In Bridgford to late 70s

Not that there were many:

Meadow Covert (Alford Road, Edwalton)

Edwalton Hall Hotel

Test Match (Gordon Road)

Wolds Hotel (Loughborough Road)

South Notts Hussars (Greythorne Drive - gone?)

Trent Bridge Inn (aah! The old Vaults with the table footy)

Town Arms (yeah - I know it's not really WB)

Any more? Anything down Radcliffe Road?

What was that new pub in Abbey Park?

And what was the hotel at the A52/A60 junction by Wilford Hill? Nottingham Knight Hotel?

The only pub/steak bar I recall is "The Chateau" spent many a Saturday/Sunday morning in there, we use to arrive just before 10 30 this used to be the time when pubs closed, I'm sure member's can remember closing time. Any way we use to book in for a steak this was so we could obtain a ticket to use at the bar and stay till it closed about 2 30am, never did have a meal. PS don't tell anyone.

I remember the Nottm Knight opening date around 1963/4 had my first "Baby Cham" in there.

I seem to recall a pub down Radcliffe Road but can't remember its name but I'm sure it was a pub with a panio  and you to have a sing/song. Just came to me "Radcliff Arms". not sure if this is correct maybe some members can remember?  

Willow Tree is currently closed for a make-over even as I write this.  

Chateau is long gone and the site is still empty at the moment.

South Notts Hussars closed several years ago and is now a nursing home.

And there's the Lady Bay on Trent Boulevard.

TBI is now a Wetherspoons (see other threads around here).

Well remember the Radcliffe Arms. When we used to go, it was in the sixties, and on Sunday nights they used to play music of the era. Lovely. Lived on Exchange Rd for a couple of years, 1945-1947, and Mum and Dad worked at the Test Match. We were there when Bridgford got floode, I'm sure, so my dates could be a bit wrong. Moved to North Nottingham, and hardly ever went back there, except for a haircut at Keith Hall's, in what used to be flats above the Co-Op. I'm sure there was a restaurant called the Tudor. Whatever it was named, they did a fabulous mixed grill.