Old department store - Farmers

Oh yea see what you mean Carnie           ain't seen many Elephants crossing there though................

• Upvote 1

I think I remember seeing a pink one late one Saturday night as I staggered out The Flying Horse after a very heavy night

• Upvote 2
33 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

Oh yea see what you mean Carnie           ain't seen many Elephants crossing there though................

Don't you mean a Zebra crossing?

• Upvote 3

Don't rule out the elephant. I knew a chap who was walking down Bottle Lane in the early hours of the morning, no-one around, and saw something big moving. I was an elephant, escaped from whichever zoo was in town. No, it wasn't a pink one.

Which ever City or town that we travel through has had the same devastation. Beautiful architecture bulldozed and replaced with the most horrible eyesores imaginable. What on earth do they think they are doing. Why couldn't they have spent the money on renovation instead of losing these historical buildings. It doesn't matter how sorry the developers may just be (if they would admit it) the damage is done.

• Upvote 2
  • 3 months later...

As a former Corpo bus driver may I offer my sincerest apologies on their behalf Cliff Ton, to spoil the view of Farmers annall !   smile2

NB. Nice trolleybus picture tho !

• 1 year later...