Andy63

new to here Hi :-)

Hi People, dont really know how i ended up on this site ,but im here now, well im from Bulwell commercial street, we lived in the shop next door to rufford primary school around 65 to about 69, used to be an old ice cream shop, remember spending my morning befor school in the bakery a few doors up waiting for the cobs to come out the oven for me breakfast, would only be about 5 or 6, cause me parents had gone to work, god you wouldnt leave kids that age now to fend for them self .. any way thought i would introduce my self.. now to have a look round :-)

• Upvote 1

Hello Andy.  You'll find plenty to interest you on here - quite a lot about Bulwell

welcome Andy 63

Hope you enjoy the site, you can post what ever you want (with in reason) get things off your chest , also lots of different subjects.

Have a good Christmas and keep posting.

Welcome Andy, hope you enjoy this little group. Sometimes its great other times its quiet but theres always something to interest you. 

Welcome Andy. There's a chap on here named Commo, who originated from that street. He currently lives near Holmfirth.