All going wrong

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just when you thought the world couldn't get any more unbelievable and ridiculous.....   Forest 1 - 0 Liverpool.

Forest in 2nd division......early 50s   Run by a commitee.. Reserves in Midland league.. Trent end 1/6 Players going to Ground on the Bus... Had to take a job in Summer

Football is/was the beautiful game..........nobody loved the game more than me.......played till i was nearly 40....loved Forest and County...........however money took over alot of years ago now....

Posted Images

WHEN!!!!! Bring back Taylor & Clough 

• 1 month later...

I'm a Notts County supporter so I can't be 100% objective about Forest but I don't think Monsieur Lamouchi is going to keep his job much longer. The end to last season was simply horrendous and despite their new signings Forest still can't get their act together. 
I guess Marinakis is already investigating a new manager and unless results start to improve quickly the fat lady will be getting ready to sing.

He seems a nice guy but I think he's out of his depth.

Still going wrong, another scoreless loss, this time at home to Cardiff City.

I am sure Ben would tell you that the main objective of football is to score more goals than the team you are playing against.

We have bought a defender and a goalkeeper most recently and if that bolsters the defence all well and good. If the other team does not score we will not lose any games but unless we start to score goals  we will not win any games either.

The upside is that the "Sheep" have not won a game yet but at least they have scored one goal.

• Like 1

I thought both Forest and Derby were going to do well this season but they've both started very badly. It's still early doors I know but worrying times nonetheless.

With another blank on the goals for side of the ledger it looks like being another long season and more likely to be battling to avoid relegation than challenging for promotion. By the end of this weekend we will be 9 points adrift of the top. 

It gets worse but at least they scored a goal! Now firmly in a relegation spot, it would be worse but Wednesday were penalised 12 points to start their season off.

County lost 1-0 away at Dover to start their season.

The Stags have yet to win a game and languish in 20th position.

Its not going well for Nottinghamshire teams this season

• Like 1

Bring back the 1979 European Cup Winners  maybe then we get some where.

Sign up the lads from Basford united and  Hucknall town flavoured with a touch of Bulwell Baptists.....Got me Boots out this morning,,,need some new Noggs......

Thinking of making a comeback,but many rules have changed,,,

1/ No shoulder charging the keeper

2/ No passing back to Goalie

3/ No tackling from behind

4/ You can pass back from kick off

5/ You must swear,,all the time..

6/ You must kiss teamates who score,,and them that don't score,,

7/ You must spit at every opportunity

8/You must make sign of the cross when going onto pitch,,even  if you are not a church goer

9/You mustnt speak English too well,,especially if you are a manager

10/ You mustnt wear hard boots,,in case you hurt an opponent

11/ You mustnt head the ball,,in case it hurts

12/ You mustnt have any pride in the team/area you play for

There are many more things that have changed,,,bugger it i'll put me boots back....

• Like 3

Turned the Premiership teams down..............get bigger crowds on Bulwell Common now......

Never thought i'd say it......but here goes,,'''i have no interest at all in any football,,....Fanatical Forest fan from the age of 5...played until i was 40,,

Nowadays i can't name a single Forest player.........i don't even look up the Forest result anymore,,,the wife bought a paper this morning and after the nice bit of ''Banter'' on this thread,thought i'd look for the result in the 'Sun'' newspaper,,,,could'nt find it,,,don't even know what league they are in........my love of the game has gone forever............

Hanky panky? What's that, PP? I'm nearly 63 with a dodgy thyroid. 30 minutes of gardening and i'm asleep for the rest of the day!

Wonder if Pickleface, games mistress at The Manning, is still with us. She'd have been ideal for Ben. Totally impervious to male charm. 30 minutes with her and he'd be applying to join the nearest monastery! :Shock:

• Like 1

No chance of'Squeezing you on me new ''Chaise Longue'' with Eartha and Fenella then Jill......lol

• Like 1