All going wrong

Late Final Results

County - lose their unbeaten record and go down 3-1 away to Dorking Wanderers. After equalising just after half-time County held it at 1-1 until the 90th minute and then again in extra time when Dorking's James McShane completed his hat-trick. Next game away against promotion hopefuls York City.

Stags - Now moved into a play-off position after a solid 0-2 away win at stuggling Gillingham. Both goals coming in the first half. Next league game is away at Crewe.

Other "local" teams

Chesterfield - Still riding high, unbeaten, at the top of the table 3 points ahead of County

Derby - A come from behind win at home against Wycombe sees them just out of the play-off spots

Lincoln - Hammer Bristol Rovers away 3-6 with a Jack Diamond hat-trick. Having beat Derby 2-0 in the previous game they are now 1 point behind the Rams in 8th position

Doncaster - Lose 0-1 at home to Swindon

• Like 1
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Football is/was the beautiful game..........nobody loved the game more than me.......played till i was nearly 40....loved Forest and County...........however money took over alot of years ago now....

Forest in 2nd division......early 50s   Run by a commitee.. Reserves in Midland league.. Trent end 1/6 Players going to Ground on the Bus... Had to take a job in Summer

Can't argue too much with that one Ben, I must have seen Wally Ardron play when I was about four or five years old but can't actually remember it. Obviously that is a team drawn over a few era's.

Posted Images

Football Post

Forest - No game until 3rd October, rumblings of discontent seem quiet. Away against Leicester on 3rd Oct. I hope the fans behave and don't spoil a local derby against the two bottom clubs.

County - great away win 1-3 against York City who are also promotion hopefuls and a brace from Langstaff who has scored 12 goals already this season! How long before the big clubs come looking? Forest need a striker that can find the back of the onion bag! Two home games coming up, firstly against lowly Altrincham and then against Wrexham who are just above County in 2nd place.

Stags - A solid 1-2 come from behind away win at Crewe who are midfield in the table. Friday sees them at home against bottom of the table Hartlepool who have yet to win a game, surely a home banker. Tuesday 4th October sees an interesting home game in the EFL Trophy in a match against the Rams. The press is reporting that Stags have brought forward the kick-off time of home matches from 3:00pm to 1:00pm from mid October to save on the costs of using the floodlights. Is it really that bad in the UK?