alan s

All going wrong

Turned the Premiership teams down..............get bigger crowds on Bulwell Common now......

Never thought i'd say it......but here goes,,'''i have no interest at all in any football,,....Fanatical Forest fan from the age of 5...played until i was 40,,

Nowadays i can't name a single Forest player.........i don't even look up the Forest result anymore,,,the wife bought a paper this morning and after the nice bit of ''Banter'' on this thread,thought i'd look for the result in the 'Sun'' newspaper,,,,could'nt find it,,,don't even know what league they are in........my love of the game has gone forever............

Hanky panky? What's that, PP? I'm nearly 63 with a dodgy thyroid. 30 minutes of gardening and i'm asleep for the rest of the day!

Wonder if Pickleface, games mistress at The Manning, is still with us. She'd have been ideal for Ben. Totally impervious to male charm. 30 minutes with her and he'd be applying to join the nearest monastery! :Shock:

• Like 1

No chance of'Squeezing you on me new ''Chaise Longue'' with Eartha and Fenella then Jill......lol

• Like 1

Feel sorry for Sabri but the football ‘industry’ is brutal.  We sat next to him in Piccolinos last year, seemed like a nice man.  

Given the failure at the end of last season and the dismal start this year it was inevitable.

Having a revolving door for managers is not the solution, there is something more fundamentally wrong within the club.

A good start for Chris Hughton would be to clear out all the under performing players, particularly the international imports and develop a coaching/ scouting system to develop local talent. I would rather they lose bringing through local talent than lose with a lot of overpaid prima-donnas with no passion, pride or commitment to the club.

• Like 1

Hughton is an excellent manager and if left to it should get Forest on an upward trajectory. Unfortunately Zorba has a track record of interfering. Let’s hope he's learned that keeping a low profile is the best thing for the owner of a football club.

After 12 games without a win the Stags have sacked their manager, Graham Coughlan. He only managed to win 4 of the 29 games he was in charge for.

Bookmakers have Gary Caldwell at 2/1 and Nigel Clough is 6/4 second favourite for the job.