All going wrong

Strange weekend for the local teams.

Magpies hammered 4-1 at home by Woking Just in a play off position. Crowds in the 5-6,000 more than the Stags are getting.

Stags beaten at home again 1-0 by Barrow now hovering in the relegation zone. What has gone wrong?

Forest slowly climbing away from danger with two solid away wins and scored goals. Lets hope it continues!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Football is/was the beautiful game..........nobody loved the game more than me.......played till i was nearly 40....loved Forest and County...........however money took over alot of years ago now....

Forest in 2nd division......early 50s   Run by a commitee.. Reserves in Midland league.. Trent end 1/6 Players going to Ground on the Bus... Had to take a job in Summer

Can't argue too much with that one Ben, I must have seen Wally Ardron play when I was about four or five years old but can't actually remember it. Obviously that is a team drawn over a few era's.

Posted Images

Oz,

Yep it looks like Steve Cooper has got the players on side and they're performing to their potentialat at last. I think Chris Hughton was happy to take the payoff at the end. Hard to work out why it went wrong for him. His track record was quite good but it soon went downhill for him.

Nigel Clough's good start has quickly fallen apart. Again his track record is good but he can't seem to make it happen with the Stags currently. I fear his public criticism of some of his players hasn't worked. Bit too early to talk about relegation but if they're still stuck at the bottom by Christmas they may be joining Notts in non league.

Notts seem to have slipped back after a very good start. Like Mansfield they've had a few unfortunate injuries of late so I hope they come good again. I rate the management team but the National League is notoriously hard to get out of. Interestingly Neal Ardley is doing a good job at Solihull.

I thought Lincoln might struggle this season but they seem to have settled and may yet make the playoffs.

• Like 1