Football supporters first realise they're getting old when they can remember watching current players' dads play. 

Then what really hits home is when players you remember seeing play have retired from being managers.  

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last night could'nt resist a 5 minute 'kick about' with some young blokes in their 50s on an 'Astro-turf' pitch........still wearing my 3-piece suit and trimmings.........rose majestically to head the

Only joking about the 'eyelids'...........i still do a bit of excercise......at a Gym where i do some work.......plus the odd kick-about football.......and walks in Derbyshire when i push mesen.......

Mary, I think you'll find Phil's got there already!! (Like me).  But you're right, you can still have fun when you're old..... if you can ignore the aches and pains and ailments,  the slowing down of 

2 hours ago, Merthyr Imp said:

Football supporters first realise they're getting old when they can remember watching current players' dads play. 

Then what really hits home is when players you remember seeing play have retired from being managers.  

... and then you read that they've died:(

Oh Lord, I momentarily dozed off on the sofa this afternoon, and noticed that I'd dribbled down the right hand side of my mouth.

Heavens above, what next ! Uncontrollable urination. Involuntary bowel movements. Leering glazedly at females..... Nah ! Not yet !

• Upvote 1

FLY, that really made me laugh out loud...  did anyone else notice?

• Upvote 2

You know you're reaching maturity, when you feel like the day after the night before, and you didn't even go out, 

• Upvote 2

I get the feeling in the morning after two bottles I call a beerover I put it down to getting older I not quite as old as Benjamin but 70 is rapidly approaching ;)