Has this changed sine 1978?

This is Lenton Junction (triangle) with the ROF to the right and the castle in the background.  Has the junction changed since the photo was taken around about 1978?

33219291010_3ed7d764ba_b.jpg

What a change!  I lived just to the left of the photo. I wonder if my house still stands? It was next but one to the canal on the left as you went from the left of the photo to the right. No 65 Gregory Street.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for that gen TBI. I often think of the rowdy mob that used to turn out from the pub "Red Cow"? over the road on a Friday and Saturday night.  Fortunately, they had homes to go to and didn't usually hang around too long.

Just taken a look at the street view.  The pub has gone completely and the address is now given as 65 Lenton Lane.  It was Gregory Street when I lived there.

I remember when the Red Cross building first opened in the early 70s. I was a member of the Junior Red Cross via the Manning School detachment. We went to the new building several times for quizzes, educational events and exams. Didn't realise it had gone!