Looks like it's time for me to wave goodbye until you have these TROLLS sorted out Mick.

I'll be back to see if the TROLLS have been evicted from time to time, but until then I'm gone...

Good luck Mick! You'll need it!!

Start with FCD and his twin Huge Anus then the new twins Homo's Pinky and Perky Smallbottoms!!

They will kill your site Mick and drive ALL your members away!

Catch you later Mick!

Yep same here Red I have just PM'd you. It's all very strange on here at the moment,we have allowed certain objectionable persons to try & take over this forum. They aren't doing anything at the moment that would give me a reason to delete their posts but we are watching & waiting..........

Hi - Ive been away for a while and have just returned to sunny Nottingham, am alarmed to read what I'm reading, Have I missed something, can someone please fill me in?

What's going on?! I go away for 2 days and the site has lost 2 long time members and a new one!! The trolls have got to go!! They may be a bit entertaining at first, but they will ruin the site.

I Run my own forum...and have done so for many years...

theres always going to be people who try to ruin things...best way is to ignore them i know its hard and oh so tempting to replying...but if you do you are just giving them the attention they want.One idea is to moderate posts,that way nothing would get on the board until admin/mods have approved it...just a thought.

So the TROLLS been vanquished at last!! Good is what I SAY!!

Hi Smithy, nice to see you back.