Three words to sum up your day

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my lady consultant said,,""getting the cats would be the best therapy possible""

For you Jill.

I'd much rather go to Brighton than Skegness.  Lively and interesting with good bars and restaurants although the  beach isn't the best.  I think homophobia from a number of you is a major considerati

21 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

Have a nice one beekay,,,Could name me cats bee and kay,,,

Thanks Ben, tell you what, I really think they are good names for a cat and not just because they're my initials.

I think Margie has the right idea, Ben. You need to meet the cats and get to know them. I've often thought of names for a cat but never met a moggie whom they would fit.

My cat, Tarquin, was only a kitten when I first saw him. He, his mother and his 3 siblings had been rescued from a skip when the kittens were only a day old! I'd like to get my hands on the culprit.

They were around 2 weeks when I first saw them. Mum and 3 kittens were asleep. Tarquin was jumping around, looking very naughty and whacking them all on the head with his paw.  The name just came into my head and I knew he was for me.  Brought him home at 9 weeks and he behaved as though he'd always been here. Just love the naughty boys!

• Like 1

Yes,,thanks for all the suggestions,, going to wait till i meet them,,they are actually in Hartlepool, someone suggested Hartly and Pool,,the owner going to bring them down asap, wifes already gone out to buy their food.    

Our cats names were....1,Andy, 2,Tuppence, 3,Sooty,(she had kittens which we named, whisky, sherry, brandy, Tabatha) 4,Tarot and finally 5, Pip.

BK

Its you Brithday 

21 to-day 21 to day he's got the key to the door never been 21 befor  

just a practise run for next year.

HAPPY BRITHDAY.

Thanks for the kind comments.....amazing Video/x ray watched as the food and drink entered my system...all was well anyway.........dont mind admitting i do have some ''Therapy of the mind also'''' and that went ok too.....At one point i had 4 ladies tending to my needs,,,,they seem to know my likes and preferences........

• Like 2

I'd just like to point out that there's absolutely nowt wrong with our Ben, mentally or physically. It's a little known fact that he promised Chulla to keep up our former member's good work by visiting as many hospitals as possible and chasing the nurses around!  He's doing a sterling job of it, too.  Chulla will undoubtedly approve of his worthy successor. :P

• Like 2
4 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

.......dont mind admitting i do have some ''Therapy of the mind also'''' ....

And my lady consultant said,,""getting the cats would be the best therapy possible""

• Like 4