Three words to sum up your day

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my lady consultant said,,""getting the cats would be the best therapy possible""

For you Jill.

I'd much rather go to Brighton than Skegness.  Lively and interesting with good bars and restaurants although the  beach isn't the best.  I think homophobia from a number of you is a major considerati

I'd much rather go to Brighton than Skegness.  Lively and interesting with good bars and restaurants although the  beach isn't the best.  I think homophobia from a number of you is a major consideration-not to me or plenty of others with a live and let live attitude. Move on from the 40's/50's  mindset 

• Like 4

Well said Ann, we have some real Neanderthals on here. :angry:

As it happens, I have a number of friends who live and work in Brighton.  None are  gay, but frankly it wouldn't bother me if they were. Contrary to some beliefs, gay people do not go around 'preying' on 'straight' people.. and the 'straights' who shout the loudest have me wondering why.. :closedeyes:

One of the funniest things I ever saw was when I was on a training course in a  hotel in Clevedon in the South West.  Three of us escaped for the evening and went for a few pints of excellent 'Badger Beer' in the town.

We finished up with me sitting on a chair, and the two others sitting on a small two seater bench opposite me, forced into close proximity by the narrow bench. One of those opposite was a bloke from Birmingham, and the other was a colleague of mine who I knew to be Gay, though he wasn't 'camp' or obvious about it.  At some point my colleague said something which made it pretty clear..and the other bloke ever so slowly and quietly began to distance himself as best he could on the two seater..  It was truly hilarious.  What did he think was going to happen?

• Like 1

Sorry for breaking..

The thread. I'll..

again.. Oh No!!! ;)

Disappointed in humanity.

• 2 weeks later...

Time For Bed