Three words to sum up your day

Beeky you should go on this tour  I have been there /Done it/got teeshirt/    having said that!!!!!!!  if you what to see peoples big houses then thats fine. Me lets share the wealth out,

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my lady consultant said,,""getting the cats would be the best therapy possible""

For you Jill.

I'd much rather go to Brighton than Skegness.  Lively and interesting with good bars and restaurants although the  beach isn't the best.  I think homophobia from a number of you is a major considerati

Sorry member got carried away for got what thred i was in

right back to 3 words that sum up you day 

TOURIST  TOURS ENJOY 

Body Massage Today.

• Upvote 1

Oh Beekay that’s not good. 

You're right there Mrs.B., She was getting herself all worked up in anticipation, all through our holiday week. She has to ring to reschedule. Cheers !

So annoying Beekay, all about preparing for unknown events and trying to control what you’re actually not in control of! Hope she gets a new appointment soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PeverilPeril said:

Fettling me scratter.

I wasn't quite sure what this means, so I Googled various translations and explanations. I'm still not certain, but some of the results were pointing me in unusual directions.

It's what PP uses when he's making his cider CT. I believe it's what he uses for squashing his apples. I'm still waiting for him to post me one, so I can paint for him. B.

Apologies for wrong info Phil., I was trying to remember what PP told me a couple of years ago, when he first suggested I came up and painted one. I understand they are rather weighty.