No 42 & 44 or 41 & 43 Lee Street is that's more than what your asking for ? the reason i know there's a Forest lass for the life of me i can not remember her name that has appeared in every Shane Meadow's film , and it will now keep me awake all night thinking of her name

Yeah I know who you mean can't remember her name either, she's blonde I think & often plays a druggie/hooker type part is that who you are thinking of Red?

No 42 & 44 or 41 & 43 Lee Street is that's more than what your asking for ? the reason i know there's a Forest lass for the life of me i can not remember her name that has appeared in every Shane Meadow's film , and it will now keep me awake all night thinking of her name

still not gave the place and your wong anyway some of it was film was made on lee ROAD not street so whats the name of the place. heres the cast list to help you find that forest las

Cast List:

Martin Arrowsmith = Dennis Wardrobe

Dave Blunt = School Pianist

Darren O. Campbell = Darren

Shaun Fields = Male Nurse

Julia Ford = Sandra Woolley

Paul Fraser = Physiotherapist

Ladene Hall = Carol Brass

Frank Harper = Joe Brass

Nicholas Harvey = Neighbour Lad # 2

James Higgins = Bill Woolley

Bob Hoskins = Steven Laws

Vicky McClure = Ladine Brass

Ben Marshall = Gavin 'Knocks' Woolley

Shane Meadows = Fish and Chip Shop Man

Joel Morris = Park Lad # 1

Johann Myers = Clifford

Tanya Myers = Headmistress

Sammy Pasha = Ambulance Man

Jamahl Peterkin = Neighbour Lad # 1

Andrew Shim = Romeo Brass

James Tomlinson = Park Lad # 2

BINGHAM!
No but the closes one so far
kirkby in ashfield
nop!!
the meadows.....that shopping mall bit thats there now
wong!!

one more pic clue

room2.jpg

Calverton

!bravo! !!!CORRECT!!! !jumping!

welldone.gif

ill have to make it a bit harder next time not only that if you went to the photos properties it says the answer but i did well for my first trivia, well i think anyway

Self praise is no praise Robin !laughing!

• 1 year later...

It's an awful long time since I have been in that area (25 years roughly) but is it by the shopping centre in the meadows

It's an awful long time since I have been in that area (25 years roughly) but is it by the shopping centre in the meadows

It does look like the subway under Robin Hood Way before you hit the bridgeway shopping centre in the meadows .......... but's it not !

There is a readable sign above the entrance .

I read it but the area could have changed (for the better) since I was last there..............LOL

According to my OS Notts Street Atlas, the only Church Square in City or County is off the Church Street extension at Lenton, off Lenton Boulevard, and adjacent to the Edna G. Olds Primary School.

Cheers

Robt P.

• 2 years later...

the subway is at the top end of church street next to the high rise flats. I was there with some friends watching the filming. The scenes where Shaun goes with his mum to buy some DM's, and the cafe scenes were shot in the shops in the precinct next to the subway, and the roof above the subway is the Thomas Helwys baptist church