Whatever happened to......?

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I completely agree with you CliffTon.  I still find this new set-up a real pain, having to scroll down looking for a topic I want to read and seeing pages of Word Games.   I used to spend a lot o

I'm the first to agree we need "banter" (whatever it is).  If the site was only about Nottingham and absolutely nothing else, it would become a bit academic and serious and only suitable for anoraks.

CliffTon ........ really enjoyed his photos and posts

12 hours ago, LizzieM said:

CliffTon ........ really enjoyed his photos and posts

Keep one & song done him in :inthebin: wondering what happened to the bill payer for this site, sure its up for renewal very soon?  Would you pay for a seat you do not sit in? :crazy:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Why join a site of you are going to ignore some members, if you really have to ignore people don't advertise the fact

Rog 

(a persistant poster of late)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, philmayfield said:

I only ignore those I find irritating. There’s a difference between regular interesting postings and clogging up the site with irrelevancies. Too late I’ve already advertised the fact!

22 hours ago, philmayfield said:

I can’t blame him. The site’s become cluttered with these sort of annoyances and a persistent poster. 

1 hour ago, philmayfield said:

I can’t blame him. The site’s become cluttered with these sort of annoyances and a persistent poster. My ignore list gets longer!

You may not see this Phil, because I may very well be on your list, but I'm guessing the list of posts you do see must be getting pretty short.  :biggrin:.

• Like 1

A number of former regulars seem to be disappearing of late. I notice that Littlebro hasn't posted since May.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

NBL is a man with a lot of information on a lot of subjects who does not mind sharing.  I would like to see him back .....without his advice there would have been one little guide dog puppy who may not have made the grade.

• Like 7

Well you can this morning Lizzie ! Fire away !

• Like 3

Just replied to post from another missing person: Ayupmeducks hasn't posted since 1st April - how foolish can you get?! 

• Like 1

What happened to ,,,,,,,just about everyone today, I'ts very quiet on Nottstalgia today, is sommat going on I don't know about?

Rog

• Like 1

CAKE..........Did I read CAKE. I don't know what you are doing .....but count me in!

Sorry you are not seeing much of me Miducks, but I am at Skegvegas in a caravan for two weeks and the flippin' WIFI is on off on off all the while. So if you can't read this post.....you will know it's off???:blink:. Seriously, there really is a bad connection, but I'm doing my best to keep up with NS and all the gang. The weather here is fabulous. Hope you're all getting some sunshine where ever you are.:)

• Like 8

I had some really ripe bananas the other other day and it was only a couple of days since I bought them. made a banana and raisin cake. I was surprised as although I like bananas I don't like flavoured sweets. But not wasting them I made this cake and iced it .....its nearly all gone. (salads and fruit tomorrow)will send you some Carni ...if theres any left after tonight.

enjoy your rest in Skeggy.

• Like 2