Whatever happened to......?

I had some really ripe bananas the other other day and it was only a couple of days since I bought them. made a banana and raisin cake. I was surprised as although I like bananas I don't like flavoured sweets. But not wasting them I made this cake and iced it .....its nearly all gone. (salads and fruit tomorrow)will send you some Carni ...if theres any left after tonight.:rolleyes:

enjoy your rest in Skeggy.

• Like 1
  • Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I completely agree with you CliffTon.  I still find this new set-up a real pain, having to scroll down looking for a topic I want to read and seeing pages of Word Games.   I used to spend a lot o

I'm the first to agree we need "banter" (whatever it is).  If the site was only about Nottingham and absolutely nothing else, it would become a bit academic and serious and only suitable for anoraks.

CliffTon ........ really enjoyed his photos and posts

I'm off to Northumberland for a few days on Thursday so I will be missing for a while.  Have an errand to run for a 94yrs old Jewish lady whose family escaped from the Nazis to Scotland and stayed in Peebles (Borders) during WWII. I'm going to the house she lived in to try and get permission to take some photos for her.

• Like 6

yes Jill if you collect it. Previous post... don't know what happened , must have pressed something else when I chose emoticons and now Ive tried editing and it still comes up with I LOVE YOU. Sorry carni  We haven't even met. 

editing corrected. Jill I see what you mean 2 cakes. It must be how I'm sitting. On my daughters lounger settee with laptop on my knee one dog on my left thigh another snuggled up against my right thigh and the other sprawled flat out upside down at my right a bit further along .

rereading this it sounds a bit strange but I know what I mean even if the others don't. My excuse "its an age thing" and I am very tired.

• Like 2

I was pretty quick deleting them ( there were 2) then the post disappeared, then came back minus the two emoticons so I thought I'd cracked it but no it came up again then I dont know what I did but it disappeared. Thought....people will think I'm odd, I don't declare my love for someone or anyone online. But heyho it happened.. 

Love Nonna B

hahaha

• Like 1

We had some rate buguns at the brickyard/clay quarry, some of them were five inches across the jaws and about three feet long, and then you would slide a  four foot scaffold pole down them to give a bit more power,them were the days

Rog

• 3 weeks later...

Well, whatever happened to Merthyr Imp ?

How about Crankypig, and Moodycow ?

• 2 weeks later...

Bradrail, curtains and blinds of Bulwell. Closed several years ago, and were supposed to be relocating, but as yet, nothing !

Certainly not in Bulwell anyway. Any ideas folks ?

I'll have a look Phil. Thanks.

Great, at least I know there's a place close at hand. Cheers Phil.