Whatever happened to......?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I completely agree with you CliffTon.  I still find this new set-up a real pain, having to scroll down looking for a topic I want to read and seeing pages of Word Games.   I used to spend a lot o

CliffTon ........ really enjoyed his photos and posts

It is a pity that DJBrenton was not given counter arguments based on facts and research. It is called debate. He was just told to 'shut up' either because there was no counter arguments or because he

On 7/30/2020 at 4:58 PM, radfordred said:

What happened to that stripper that joined a couple of weeks ago? 

Never came back after Letsavagoo private messaged her?

Never to be seen again? 

We did exchange a few messages RR. I think she just wants to find some of girls she knew from the stripper scene years ago. I don’t think she’ll find them here and she probably realises that. Nothing very exciting, sadly

2 hours ago, MargieH said:

@sussexred  are you going to stay around or are you just passing through? 

Hope you’ll stay.

I hope so! I didn't leave on purpose - I just drifted away and somehow forgot about it. I came across the site again today and my memory was rekindled.

And I've moved to Hampshire! 

55 minutes ago, sussexred said:

Hi Beekay - I was in Heathfield from 1997 to 2015 but moved west now, to Winchester. So you're quite safe!

But are you still a Forest supporter ? 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hope he’s ok. Met at the last get together, what a gent.

Trogg is a Bestwood lad who went to the same Primary School as me and Benjamin. I hope he is Ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if you have an email for Eyeupmeducks.  John.  I've kept in touch with him.  No answers to Christmas and new year greetings.  Haven't seen any postings from him recently.  That's not like John.

I’m pleased to be the bringer of good news.

Trogg has replied to my email which I sent a few days ago. He had a few medical problems but is much improved now and expects to be back in action before too long.

A quote from his message to me.....  If Jill Sparrow gives me directions I will go for a coffee in the Pythagoras Tearoom in the Manning Holiday Camp

• Like 4

Good news, indeed, CT. Thanks. Pleased to hear young Trogg is recovering from whatever problems beset him...or, with my cynic's hat on, was he just endeavouring to swerve the household chores?  I understand that the Pytagoras Tearoom is permanently shut due to health and safety concerns. Chalk missiles, hardbacked text books, wooden board dusters and anything else not securely nailed down do not make for a relaxed and convivial atmosphere. Al Gebra is employed elsewhere, these days, I believe.

Get well soon, young Trogg.  Nice to see Mary has returned, too.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes. Been wondering myself.. Also Albert hasn't posted for a long time. Hope both are OK.

40 minutes ago, loppylugs said:

Haven't seen Ben for a while hope he's ok.

26 minutes ago, DJ360 said:

Yes. Been wondering myself.. Also Albert hasn't posted for a long time. Hope both are OK.

Ben hasn't posted for a while but he's been logging in here (and on FB) so he's probably just busy chatting up a few ladies.

Albert Smith, on the other hand, hasn't logged in here since January, which is concerning.

1 hour ago, Cliff Ton said:

Ben hasn't posted for a while but he's been logging in here (and on FB) so he's probably just busy chatting up a few ladies.

Albert Smith, on the other hand, hasn't logged in here since January, which is concerning.

Yes CT, when we saw Albert at a meet-up last year he was struggling health-wise, bless him, such a lovely man.