Peter Sallis (Norman Clegg) RIP

As Marina would say ''Norman Clegg that was''..............seemed a lovely man,was in Nottinghams 'Sat night/sunday morning'..........RIP Peter.............

• Upvote 1

The only actor to appear in every single episode of Last of the Summer Wine. The best tv programme ever IMHO.

RIP Peter.

• Upvote 1

It was nice to see him play Clegg in last of the Summer Wine. Earlier in his film and tv career, he was often cast in rather sinister roles. He's entertained a lot of people, so well done Peter! You've earned a good rest!

• Upvote 2

R.I.P. Peter.  A gent.

Col

1 hour ago, Jill Sparrow said:

#2        I know I'm going to regret asking this but have you ever encountered a 'Marina' Ben? :wacko:

Had a light blue one 1100 fitted with a 1300 engine...she.........blew up and left me at Redhill Garage.............but was alot of fun.................lol.

• Upvote 1

And to prove that Peter Sallis has a right to be on Nottstalgia - he makes a fairly short appearance in 'Saturday Night Sunday Morning'.

sallis_zpsucz2xs6v.jpg

It's the sequence where Albert Finney has a drinking contest in the White Horse on Ilkeston Road.

#8. Always thought it was 'crackin piece of cheese, Gromit'. Loved the full length movie of Last of the Summer Wine. (Getting Sam Home)

A fine actress depicting a truly fearsome woman. RIP Jane.