Hubbie has just had excellent job offer in france the equiv of £1700 net each month along with accomadation. Due we still risk coming back to Nottingham to no jobs and no home, staying with family until we can get ourselves sorted. Think we may come back for 2 months and see. Hubbie can start 01/08/05. Is Nottingham that bad as the media claim. :Vampire: We have a very quiet but safe kind of life !faint!

Oh well, realyy have got the wibblies, only 5 weeks to go.

thanks for anyone who took the time to read this.

xxx

I'm Nottingham born and bred, everywhere has its bad areas, ghettos, where it is not safe to go, but as long as you use your common and stay away from the more unsavoury parts of Nottm, it aint no where as bad as the press make it out to be. All large Cities have problems with louts, Nottingham certainly is not alone, so come on back to Nottingham, it's a great place to live!

Even though we no longer live in nottm,i still call it home...and hate it when we visit and have to leave !

Already it has been said...everywhere has areas where you wouldnt want to live ! Nottm is a lovely cosmopolitan place...BUT only you can make the decision as to do you come back or not....

!tanning! I'll make up your mind for you Darcy girl DON'T DO IT !! you know what's it's like the grass is always greener on the other side except it's not, as you will soon find out. I am on vacation in Western Australia & a delivery driver asked me where I was from ,when I told him he said oh Nottingham worst city in England & he asked, do you know why?? 2 crap football teams & no one can agree on who is the worst so they fight over it all the time!!! his words not mine,but i'm just letting you know bad news travels far & wide, unfortunately we don't get to hear much of the good stuff .

I just came back from a week in the south of france.

Loved the people in general

Hated the drivers Particularly the mopeds/motorcycles.

Dissapointed in the food.

High prices

Great Weather

Luverly ladies.

Fantastic buildings

Blue Sea

Poor beaches.

Great transport.

If ya can afford it and have a protected no claims bonus, STAY

BTW I'll look forward to visiting you.

Or you could moved out of the city. This side Long Eaton sawley is

civilised at the moment.

Hello Mick

Glad you enjoyed your hols. Where were you staying. It really is a beautiful time of the year at the moment.

Looks like we are coming back to uk for 2 months and then returning!!

Hubbie has a hard time distancing himself from the wine yards!!!! :rolleyes:

Some very beautiful coastal drives down that way. Did you manage to get to the Grand Prix!!!

We are further down the coast Grimaud, near St tropez. We do have some gorgeous beaches, ones away from the tourists. Let me know if you plan to come again.

How do i add a link with some pics?

;)

Hi Darcy

PM Mick or Ilko they will help you B)

Some very beautiful coastal drives down that way. Did you manage to get to the Grand Prix!!!

We are further down the coast Grimaud, near St tropez. We do have some gorgeous beaches, ones away from the tourists. Let me know if you plan to come again.

How do i add a link with some pics?

;)

Monte Carlo Grand Prix -yes

Without a ticket.

Thryve got pretty much every view point borded up and security patrolled!

post-11-1149880064_thumb.jpg