That's because that particular subject is a "Status Update", not in a normal post or thread.

I've just checked on my own set-up and exactly the same thing happens - although I've never noticed it before so I've learned something new ;)

And don't ask me why it happens

Thank you CliffTon, but I still have no idea. I didn't do anything. I left my laptop for a while and when I went back to it, and clicked on 'All Activity' there it was again. I don't think I have fully got the hang of this new format yet. I expect I will find out what i'm doing to cause it sooner or later. :)

And also, when you are looking at 'All Activity', it depends on whether you have 'Expanded' or 'Condensed' as your setting.

11 hours ago, carni said:

I don't think I have fully got the hang of this new format yet.

It's still rubbish compared to the previous version.

• Upvote 4

I have just got back on my lap top after a while, and opened up onto 'All Activity' and what is the first thing I see on the first two posts..........A Bloomin' reply to this status box from me? Gerrin fed up of it now. ;)

Thank you Cliff Ton for trying. No I can't print a picture because when I looked at the posts involved, the small reply box wasn't there anymore?  I still have the screen print in my Laptop of the last time it happened, but I am having a problem copying it to put on NS. Also for some reason when I look at my original post on 'Reply Box' the image is not there. I can only assume that I have accidentally removed it in Photobucket. Not to worry, it isn't doing any harm so I will just take no notice when it happens, I was just curious?