Some only make a few posts then vanish. Perhaps they've picked our brains, gleaned the info they were seeking then were satisfied.

Maybe it wasn't what they were looking for. Anyway,this site is bigger than any one single person, so I shouldn't worry.

Its the long time members that suddenly cease posting that concerns me most.

• Like 2

Stephen Ford, Sussex Red, Elaine etc .

Exactly LL. I've no time whatsoever for the one posting fly by night merchants, or those egotistical types who enroll, post a couple of times in a blaze of glory thinking that they know everything under the sun, and try to astound us with their 'superior' knowledge, and are then shot down in flames ! 

Don't have to worry about that wi me Fly.  If there is one thing I'm learning it is that the older I get the less I know.  I have always said that if I ever leave the site I would post a message saying why.  Hope that day never comes.

So if you no longer hear from me, apart from the odd day or to, it means that the Internet has gone down or I croaked.  Mrs. Loppy has instructions to log on and let y'all know if that happens before she goes.  Happy topic eh?  :Shock:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

None of you is going anywhere. Loppy has too much organ practice to do, FLY hasn't suffered the outlaws for long enough yet to make a positive difference to his karma and NBL has years of sticking his head down S and U bends left in him! :wacko:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

ITs hard to leave.........ive tried........but always come back.........miss so many nice folk......even miss the odd one i don't like, addictive i reckon...........;)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Nice one LL. Wasn't Hotel California about a madhouse ? 

• Like 1

Ya got me on that one, Fly.  All I remember was I think it was the Eagles who recorded it, but like a lot of the songs of that era I wasn't sure what the words were about.  No offense meant to Nottinghamians.  Lol.

I thought it was brilliant, especially the guitar playing. My ex and I peed everyone off in a pub in Holsworthy years ago, as I put it on the juke box every other record.