I think the situation with Photobucket is that your photos are still there, and you can continue to upload photos there free of charge.

What's changed is that they are now charging you to get your photos to appear on sites like this one. If you don't pay then your Photobucket photos won't appear any more, but they will still be there on Photobucket - subject to any changes in the future of course as caftan implies!

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you're right, BS.   I have - or had - a lot on PB, but I was only using it to link to Nottstalgia. I never used it as a storage facility, and everything I had on PB is still availabl

Just cleared what few pics I have on PB and deleted my account in answer to the question why do you want to leave I told them straight I no longer want to be involved with people like them.

So has Mrs C  !!  

#97. Can't do that, Jill. I use rolled-up 100-dollar bills to snort my coke - more satisfying that 1-dollar bills.slywink

105.   Just go into ad blocker and look at all the links attached to PB, Mick.  The site has been slow and irritating for a while.  They haven't cut my photo links to NS so far so I haven't closed my account. YET.  But I'm sure it's coming.

• 2 weeks later...

It's still a paid for option though, whereas up until the SHTF, it was free.

I just checked.  My old photos are still linked to NS.  Wonder when PB will get around to cutting those links?  I'm wondering if maybe they've stopped cutting for a bit due to the backlash?

• 3 weeks later...

Link doesn't work Mick.

I've finished with PB, removed all my photos and deleted the account, I told them to shove their business up their.....Well you know where.

• 2 months later...