# 41...... Mmmmm , charities, I bet !

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are more crooks living in Englands leafy lanes................than working in car washes..............

Steady on, Phil!   That's a sweeping statement.  Paul was self employed and NEVER fiddled his tax.   When people used to offer him cash, he would always tell them that it didn't matter how they paid,

On a more light hearted note ref Car washes,.......i only use the hand car wash types.........would'nt dream of cleaning it myself just would'nt know what to wear,.....and have'nt used a drive thru fo

#50. Are you going to tell us that you have never in some way purposely avoided paying a tax or  duty that otherwise would have gone to the government or local council? 

Exactly, always paid PAYE never self employed & always paid my way in life never asked for cash price either, always paid accordingly the way I was brought up to be honest.

• Upvote 1

I will avoid paying tax by all and any legal means, evading tax is another matter entirely. When making my tax return I claim everything I can and I think any sane person will do the same.

• Upvote 3

Get the big international company's to pay their proper Taxes............and leave the average working man to earn what he can......with little or no taxes, the tax system in this country just robs us...........if you are self employed a good accountant will put you right............ive been employed,..self employed.......and owned a business and felt sorry for the hard workers the way they were taxed........do all these million £ earners footballers tv presenters etc pay enough? bet they don't,

They all earn from us and take the p***..............

• Upvote 1