BBC Top Paid Stars

No, I'm FORCED to watch Emmy, no actually I record it, and sometimes see it later. The one show is just one grand advert for some minor celeb who happens to have a book out or a new record.

Emmerdale amazes me in the fact that NOBODY ever gets caught for their misdemeanours and misdeeds. The most blatant of scams, thefts, lies and other various crimes and disloyal and unfaithful actions go unnoticed. Everyone is forgiven for their sins, and the West Yorkshire Police Force are portrayed as total dimwits. 

I suppose it's on a par with Corrie, and the truly appalling Eastenders. Every dreg of 'humanity' is reflected in the programmes.

Then of course there is the 'brainwashing' of the viewers, making them think that every despicable aspect is nowadays totally acceptable. Filth..... Utter filth and depravity ! Bring back Butterflies.LOL

• Upvote 1

I agree entirely FLY with everything you say but please remember Yorkshire Police Force really are Dimwits, remember the lying & cheating over the Hillsborough tragedy  ?

That was actually the South Yorkshire dimwits involved with Hillsboro, the West Yorkshire numpties continually blagged over cases of child grooming. They're all much of a muchness today I'm afraid. 

Several years ago, whilst van driving, I was pulled over at  one of those inspection points located at various sites on main roads. This one was on the A1 around Doncaster. Everything was OK, but I hadn't got my documents, and was asked to produce them at any police station. I tried Strelley, but nobody answered despite me being able to see an officer through the window. 

I eventually got some joy in Oakham the following day, but how can that prat just sit there and totally ignore me ?

I got a VOSA pull at Saxondale FLY & after all the rigmarole  he asked why a pallet with 3 concrete lintels on the back weren't strapped down, cos there are sides on the back youth & those lintels are going nowhere I said, suppose your wagon tipped over he said, then they would fall off ! That would be the least of my problems I replied !

When I first got that wagon brand  new I got a VOSA pull at Sleaford 3 days later, the VOSA muppet went through the wagon with a fine tooth comb & he remarked what good order the wagon was in & he couldn't find any faults ! On a 3 day old wagon !!

Back to the BEEB. Why don't they drop the salary of the highly paid male "stars" to the equivalent of that paid to the females. That should save a few bob that they could use to make some programmes.

• Upvote 2