Lost Relative - John M Hadlow

I was wondering if anyone can help me track down a lost relative whose folks use to live in Pyatt Street. His name was John Minta Hadlow and his father use to work on the railways and local transport.Contact was lost years ago and now, with the passing of time, there is a strong desire to close the gap so to speak. 

This person would now be 90 years old. To find out where they were born, you'd need to see their birth certificate which family history sites don't provide. His mother's maiden name was Minter. Do you know what his parents first names were?

On a brief search,  I have found the following information.

John M Hadlow's parents were Louis Hadlow born in 1896 and died in 1962 in Nottingham.

Lillian M Minter born on the 1st of January 1895 and died in 1980 in Nottingham.

They were married in 1926 in Nottingham and John M Hadlow, born in 1927, would appear to be the only child of the marriage.

I can find no record of a marriage for John M Hadlow but of course you have to remember that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Hope this might fit with the people you remember.

Cliff Ton might be able to find an entry in one of the street directories to shed some light on where this family lived.

On the 1939 Register using Jill's info

Minter Household (4 People) 36 Pyatt Street , Nottingham C.B., Nottinghamshire, England

John M Hadlow 31 Jan 1927 Male At School Single      
  Rose Minter 19 Nov 1872 Female  Incapacitated Widowed      
  Lillian M Hadlow 04 Jan 1895 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married      
  Louis Hadlow 13 Feb 1896 Male Wireman Radio Telepho Married