I started using postimages and found it so easy to use. I've not used it for a while but now it doesn't seem to work. Every time I want to post a photo all I get is a dot or else nothing and the cursor moves down a shade. I've tried every option including deleting and reinstalling. It won't accept my password so changed it and it still won't accept my old or new password. I can't really remember the sequence of selecting and posting but I do remember that it was so simple and intuitive so now I think I may be a bit dumb. I keep trying but it won't beat me. I don't give up that easily. Anyone else had problems.

I seem to remember that I selected ( highlighted) the code and then copied but it wont let me select or highlight never mind copy. 

Frustrating to say the least.

Yes its just one tomato in my hand . Thought it was the second photo.posting photos is a bit of a hit and miss at rhe moment. Just about to read your post.

Sorry didn't read notification properly. Now looking to see if theres a better photo hosting site. This one is getting impossible.

I must say I find Postimage awkward to use. Tinypic is much easier to use but make sure you have a good adblocker as they pop up everywhere.

• Upvote 1