Does the "NJ" in your name stand for New Jersey? I'm in California (Just take the I-50 from Maryland West for about 3,000 miles or so!!) My "mum" was from Nottingham, that's how I got onto this site. So is your Grandad in Nottingham? Everyone on this site is "American friendly" with the acception of a troll that keeps popping in under different names. He started out as Flat Cap Driver (you'll notice a lot of reference to him in the posts), but got booted off the site for his continuous abuse of members. He's come back at least once that I know of, but admin quickly removed him from the member list and deleted his posts! Everyone is very friendly here (for the most part!), some in England, some in America, some in Australia...all are welcome here! smile2

Spot on Cali all welcome. Look forward to sharing with you some Nottstalgia. I'm in Australia but don't hold that against me!!

Caz

:Friends: well i'm not from anywhere nice. england is the place that's where i'm from.

rain soaked at the moment Nottingham, the trent is over flowing and the SE of England is on water hose ban, does that make sence?

millions of gallans of fresh water flowing into the north sea and they are short of it, madness. That's what i say!

Sorry nearly forgot welcome shari New Jersey Devil....[ice Hockey Club] just in case some of the yanks and ausies out there don't know what the heck i'm talking about. Hey listen up you bums, even i haven't a clue what i'm on about sometimes.. girlvboy !hand!

Does anyone else get the feeling she's not talking to us? Has someone offended her already?! :ph34r:

lips0 You don't mean me already cali do you?

:Kiss: it seams a pity all that money was spent on my reabilitation, ok! if i've spelt that wrong it's not my fault! Bl00dy spell checkers F^cked, for me just to in one reply to offend someone, lets hope she comes back because i'm getting board chatting to the women on here...it's a bit like making love to the same woman for fourty years, same old grind over and over again..... !rotfl!

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular Den!! And what's this about being sick of talking to us???!!! We'll just have to gang up on you at the meet-up, and whip you with a wet noodle! Wait...that'll probably just turn you on... ;)

That's not the way i read it Cali...........

Wet noodle my word! got to be a big un?!

I just said that because she hasn't responded to any posts. She also had a few "welcome to the site" posts directed at her that she hasn't responded to, so calm yourself love, and have another one of the green pills!! :rolleyes:

...and I'm not going to respond to that last comment!!! :blink:

Making love to the same woman for 40 hours Den? you couldn't be so lucky. :Kiss:

Oh heck no one's offended me, I have a thick hide anyway, it's just that I haven't had much computer time since my everlovin seems to be always involved with an online poker game, grrrrr.

The nj is shari is New Jersey. I'm 10 minutes from Philadelphia (Philly) and about 1 hour from Atlantic City. I use to belong to a cat chat forum but got tired of that due to all of the censoring, I think it was run by some born again christians, not that I have a problem with christians....ah forget it I don't want to get into trouble my first time out. I do have three cats, a Ragdoll named Big Tom, JoJo a gray tabby and Billie who is also a tabby with the most incredible markings, she's the baby (well she thinks she is) this kitty brings a 4 inch unused paint roller to bed with her every night, lol. My second husband and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary, May 21, in Anguilla BWI. Lovely lovely beaches, 33 of the most pristine beaches I have ever seen. At this point I don't have much more to say but ask me anything I'm an open book....to a degree. shari

I live in Red Neck country Shari, south central Missouri, not far from the Arkansas state line.

I was born and bred in Nottingham though, that why I visit with this rabble on here.. :tease:

I live in Red Neck country Shari, south central Missouri, not far from the Arkansas state line.

I was born and bred in Nottingham though, that why I visit with this rabble on here.. :tease:

How in the heck did you wind up in Missouri, "The Show Me State" ?? whatever that means anyway

How in the heck did you wind up in Missouri, "The Show Me State" ?? whatever that means anyway

We lived in California a few years, and just plain got fed up with the politics and cost of living!

So we ended up in my wife's home state. Fantastic down here in the Ozarks though! Great spring fed clear rivers, low cost of living, affordable housing and land, fair climate, would be perfect but for the summer humidity. One last point, VERY LOW crime rate, almost zero really!

My dad was from Missouri, he said that people from there never believe anything you tell them, they always want proof..."show me". (I'm full of all sorts of useless trivia!!!)

My dad was from Missouri, he said that people from there never believe anything you tell them, they always want proof..."show me". (I'm full of all sorts of useless trivia!!!)

They all talk with an Arkansas "twang" round here Cali, black folks are still ostrasized and called that nasty "N" word. I usually chat and say well, I've worked and known plenty of white niggers in my time and known many nice black folk too!! Usually works, as they say "Hey, your right, so and so down so and so is a white nigger"....