Some time during this morning (Monday 14th) the style and appearance of some aspects of the site have changed.

I assume there has been some kind of software update happening in the background.

This means there may be glitches and headaches when people try to do something which has changed since the last time they did it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No jill  ts not me,..........and i can't be doing with people who look nothing like their avatar         lol.........

And I look exactly like my Avatar.  As the old saying goes, "On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog"

Sounds good to me! I'm not having one this year because the numbers include a 0 and a 6....not necessarily in that order!  

It doesn't appear to show whether a person is online or not, as I got a little green dot previously. Anything I'm missing !

Initially I can see a Heart symbol if I want to "Like" something -

SbDUduV.jpg?1

And if someone has "Liked" a post I see this, where the terminology changes to "reacted".

ePXCePg.jpg?1

At least it gets rid of that stupid expression of "Gave reputation".

I meant when looking within topic, it doesn't show who's online.

2 minutes ago, FLY2 said:

It doesn't appear to show whether a person is online or not, as I got a little green dot previously. Anything I'm missing !

I don't see that either.

And another point which will be even more annoying, it doesn't show the number of a post within the thread, which will make it difficult to refer to a previous post without using the Quote feature.

compusmashOh God, here we go again. We all just about get used to it, and somebody bleddy tinkers !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Cliff Ton said:

I don't see that either.

And another point which will be even more annoying, it doesn't show the number of a post within the thread, which will make it difficult to refer to a previous post without using the Quote feature.

Which will encourage members to use the quote button more for reference purposes.

• Upvote 1

Oh dear!!!   If I end up saying summat yer don't like because of wrong use of that there button.  Don't gerrontame.  I'm just gerrin ode an senile.  :biggrin:

Edited to add.  Just noticed post numbers removed.  That will encourage more quoting.  Whatever happened to that saying, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

All those without a picture of some sort (avator?)......have become just a capital letter.........aaah..............;)

3 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

All those without a picture of some sort (avator?)......have become just a capital letter.........aaah..............;)

The letter denotes the first letter of the poster's handle ben !

I know Mick, just think it looks a bit Eastern European you know North Korean, character lacking, mundane,bland,featureless,cold,unimaginative,austere,, uninteresting,boring,sad,downbeat,dreary,plain,.....cant find the words, you know what i mean......lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

GOT IT :biggrin: I have found that I don't have to click browse anymore, I just hovered my cursor over the word Browse and Calendar appears in the white band that runs below it. Eureka.......Thank you pepes.

I'm sorted Lizzie :biggrin: