How's your day?

4 hours ago, nonnaB said:

Buon appetito Lizzie say hello to Giorgio and Luigi.

The guys in La Capanna asked after you Nonna, and say hello back.  Good meal and wine tonight! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

7 hours ago, LizzieM said:

I've made myself cry now just thinking about the school.... I loved my time there

Actually...it was Margie who said it. I've just quoted Lizzie quoting Margie!

There's a psychologist in the USA who has conducted a survey into people who dream of being back at school long after they left. Apparently, it's one of the top five most common dreams people experience.  He discovered that they all rated these dreams as unpleasant and asked them to grade how unpleasant on a scale of 0 to 5 (where 0 is mildly unpleasant and 5 would equate to a nightmare). A few people rated their school dreams 1 or 2 but the vast majority rated them 4 or 5. So, Margie, you're bucking the trend there.

I sometimes dream about Berridge and those dreams are always pleasant, even though I didn't enjoy my early years there. I did go back in 1983 to visit the school on its centenary and would love to go again...but not The Manning!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations Melissa, I looked on their website, they have some tempting treats on there,Hopefully Carni will be along to give an expert opinion on them, good luck in the new job

Rog

• Like 2

Hope theres plenty to eat....er mean do.

Well done you must have a sweet face and disposition Melissa

• Like 1

Waiting for the hurricane to show up.  I brought my Tomato plants into the sunroom to avoid any high winds.  So far its just cloudy and a bit drizzly.  It's expected to hit Panama beach in early afternoon.  Expected to arrive here overnight with lots of rain and wind tomorrow.  Temperatures expected to be much cooler afterwards.  We won't mind that, assuming we still have a roof.

Loppy, we've got tropical storm Sergio heading our way, sounds manly, let's hope he's a wimp. We had another 2 weeks ago but we were away and missed all the action.

• Like 1

I had the banner and colour change early this morning. The background colour was a lot lighter, but I had to switch off for a few hours and now it's back to the usual format?

Just remembered, it was about 6.30am this morning when I had the changes. Mick2Me was on line, so perhaps he was having a twiddle with the format. :biggrin: