• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Ian Finn, I hope you're reading this, regarding 'er indoors useful gifts. Yesterday, I bought her a new car. Today, it was a new washing machine. Next on the list is a new cooker then a microwave. It woulda been cheaper to trade 'er in and got meself a younger model.

• Like 1

Just think Ian, you're now on countdown to 51 years. :victory:

Now it's been 3 cars in 6 months.

1st change..Down to Citroen C1, too small.

2nd, ...up to a Berlingo , too big , she misses our original C3 Aircross.

3rd change...last Wednesday, trade in our Berlingo back to a C3 Aircross (top of range).

She must think I'm made of money !

• Like 1

In this last case the salesman was very sympathetic. We've dealt with him for 16 years. He understood our reasons and so we wouldn't lose out, he gave us what we paid for it, which I think was fair. (Nice car We've chosen though).

• Like 1

I'm not staying till midnight, so I'll say Happy New Year and a very good night to you all. Oz, you beat us to it...

KatyJ, Ian, yo'all have to wait a bit.xx

Screenshot-20211227-155255-Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

All the Best to All the Nottstalgians.

Thanks DJ

BEST WISHER TO ALL FOR 

2022:jumping:

9 hours ago, IAN FINN said:

Happy New Year to all nottsalgians. Are you going to take your new car out for a New Year drive enjoy it Beekay.

Don't pick it up until the 6th Ian. thumbsup

A very Happy New Year to you all. Beautiful day to wake up to. After more than a week of freezing temperatures and fog, this morning was brilliant dark blue sky, no wind and not exactly warm but I left my padded winter coat at home and put my new poncho on. Didnt feel cold at all, hope its a thing to look forward to. Doubt it but its nice to dream.

• Like 2