How's your day?

Mary, if I do chips, it will be a plate of communion chips. You takeĀ one, then pass the plate on to the next person. There's ample room in our community centre. I could even run a quiz or darts match.

• Like 1
  • Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Since ive put lots of weight on my main black suit trousers just don't fit anymore.........so decided to buy some new ones...nothing in Bulwell...so went to 'Designer Outlet'' on the A38 just 5 miles from home...actually just over the border in Derbyshire......

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Found some that fit perfectly (all be it 4 inches extra on my waistĀ :Shock:

Had brilliant service and they remembered me from pre' visits......mind you the price i paid did call for perfect service.....dare not tell the wife..:sorry:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Your namesake IAN..........Had to look it up though.....i remember the song....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cliff Ton said:

Carni hasn't posted here for a while but I've often seen her browsing.....and I've also seen her on Facebook.

Ā 

I think she's just become shy.

As long as she's ok that's the main thing, here she is next to our very own Chulla

Ā 

P1060318.jpg

Ā 

Rog

Bulwell wetherspoons

Chulla, Carni, Carni's husband, Sue B (I think), Mrs PP and Peveral Peril (Terry)

Ā 

P1060319.jpg

Ā 

I swapped places with Chulla for this similar pic

Ā 

Rog

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

Not WAKEY..WAKEY Phil ?

Russ Conway on the piano, can anyone remember when he had some sort of accident or operation on one of his hands but he still appeared on the program and tickled the ivorys

Ā 

Rog

Used to enjoy much of his music ...50s/60s......did you know he couldn't read Music?.......vaguely recall his hand being bandaged Rog...........

Love the ''Cuff-Links''

• Like 2
3 hours ago, plantfit said:

As long as she's ok that's the main thing, here she is next to our very own Chulla

Ā 

P1060318.jpg

Ā 

Rog

I am sorry that I am not posting lately, I am just beginning to come out of a rough few months. I keep trying to post but the brain fog takes over I am afraid. Anyway, my bod is finally settling down with the new meds. The anti cancer tablet is the one that has been causing me a lot of pain, the last three days have been a lot more comfortable though. There you are my Notty Peeps, you see I have been keeping my eye on you all, and thankyou for wondering where I am.xx

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Great to hear from you Carni, you take it steady me duck and we'll have a catchup when you're all sorted

Ā 

Rog

10 hours ago, Beekay said:

Once had drinks with him, back in the 90s, when he were appearing at Warner.

Are you after joining the Nottstalgia name droppers club Barrie?slywink

Ā 

Rog