• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

I used the liquid, Gem.  I think it's supposed to be purer.  Not sure about results for skin tags, but worth a try.  Bought it from Trader Joes here.  They carry a lot of natural foods and medicines.  I don't think they are in the UK though.  I would look for it in a natural food type store.  It was only $7 a gallon.  About three pounds.  You can even drink the stuff.  Supposed to be good for your innards.  Probably a good idea to be within running distance of the Loo if you do that.  :biggrin:

btw.  The doctor thought my problem may have been a wart, but he didn't seem sure.  So he froze it.  

• Like 2

Many skin tags can be removed just by tying a bit of cotton tightly around them at the base.  They just fall off after a few days.

It's the tying that's awkward.....  depending where they are... 

On the plus side the whole process can greatly improve your Yoga .. :)

• Like 4
16 hours ago, DJ360 said:

Many skin tags can be removed just by tying a bit of cotton tightly around them at the base.  They just fall off after a few days.

It's the tying that's awkward.....  depending where they are... 

On the plus side the whole process can greatly improve your Yoga .. :)

Mum said thank you but if she tied them with thread it would look like she was coming apart at the seams.  Gave both of them a good laugh at the thought.

• Like 4

Gem Aloe Arborescens is the purest and most powerful. I use it myself every few months. I buy the leaves from a grower and purée it myself, take it three times a day before meals and after 3 days as Loppy says but not quite true it works but not so quick that you have to stay near a loo. A cousin told me about it after having breast cancer. My oncologist when I told him I was taking it he was pleased and said I was doing the right thing. It's very bitter to take but mixed with a spirit and honey it has various after tastes.

Dont know about skin tags. Have a search on internet. 

• Like 2

Finally got the Christmas Tree and lights down.  All packed away in the loft. What a relief.

I've still got loads of edible presents to get through though.  Fancy crackers, cheese, etc.  I need to eat them quickly.. they go off you know....  ;)

b7565036a2da93a7735e5c4863cac38a.jpg

Can  i introduce you to Silas, three weeks ago we were asked if we would take him, our friends wife had to go into a nursing home. He did not feel as if he could give Silas the love and attention he deserves.  I contacted the association who said they had no objection to another dog but they had to be compatible to Ben. After three weeks our mentor has given the all clear but he will come once a week for four weeks to make sure Ben is happy and making his usual progress.

• Like 1

Well what a start to 2018!!

Went to Wilford Hill  crematorium for my last uncle that I recall. 

Now we all have to go and, all my family are there either cremated or buried in this cemetery.

Getting to sort out my pre paid funeral I was going with the family that is till the other day. 

It was raining cats and dogs blowing a gale (what's new ) and the funeral was to be in the Blue Chapel waiting in the family room the heating was luke warm, still had metal window frames and it was a bit depressing, no soft music/flowers or any thing to make you feel better, Blue Chapel could not use sound system broken had to move into main chapel, it was cold, and after the service the gates would not close, COME ON WILFORD HILLS join us this year and update this place, after all you charge enough and I have read that cremation fees are to go up. 

PS also there is only one toilet for ladies use and the men have to go all around the building to find were their toilet is.

This has made up my mind even though I will only be there in body "Bramcote" that's the one.

Wilford Hill crematorium is so depressing, mind you it's not a place for fond memories either !

The first time I ever visited WH was when I was sent with a Lilac Leopard coach to do a funeral there (private hire) in '74, try turning a coach around at the top near the chapels !

Whilst we’re on this morbid subject I have been to two funerals recently at the new Geding crematorium off Catfoot Lane and I must say it’s my crematorium of choice. Much less depressing than Wilford Hill and surrounded by rolling countryside.

5 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

He's lovely, Gem. Another lucky boy, just like the lovely Bailey!

Unfortunately Jill i posted my friends dog !!!!!!!! She sent me the pic and loaded the wrong one (senior moment). Here is Silas after his morning walk. images_Y39_XO75_U.jpg

• Like 1
12 hours ago, loppylugs said:

I'd love to see him but I can't get the image to come up.  I'm sure he will do well with you. :)

Posted new picture loppy, last night posted my friends dog!!!!!!!!!!!,  took it down soon as looked at my post.

• Like 1

Silas looks like a Georgia Bulldog.  They have a big game tomorrow night so I'm sure their mascot will be out on the field.

The fans all shout Woof! Woof! Woof!  Sic 'em!   I live in a very doggy town. :biggrin:  Just google Georgia Bulldogs if you're interested in learning more about 'em.

Thanks loppy will do, he  was left tied to the gate of a small animal rescue about 6mths old, our friend took him in got him all sorted and now he is with us. He has been in our house a lot over the last 2years so has known Ben since he came as a puppy i think that helped the decision to let us keep him with Ben.  

• Like 1

What a game that was!  So exciting and so much happening, Forest down to 10 men towards the end too.  Well done indeed.  

Brazil would have to think hard if he was offered the job.  Think they’ve had 25 Managers in 27 years since Clough.  Not a job for the faint hearted, or someone who wants a career as a long-term football manager.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1