How's your day?

Thanks carnie...........can't talk now.......so many PMs to deal with......get back to you..............lol

• Like 1
  • Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Spent a very pleasant afternoon in Bulwell Spoons, early Father's Day treat from my lad. The place was packed & even had a wedding reception going on there too. My 17 year old grandson was there too , managed to get a pint out of him !!

• Like 1

To be honest........i think the forum as become so boring lately......they are just humouring me............live and let live'' i do believe in,, but bleddy hell' leave it out pal''......God help us........and that applies to ''Sycophants'' especially....get a grip,, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

You don't,, just crack on,,,people can see,,anyway,,have a nice day..........and you welcome to the last word,as usual,.........................

Saw a part time Store Detective job advertised today i quiet fancy......interesting thing was filling in Application on line.......Nationality ? a list of every nation in the world,,inc.Outer Mongolia,but no British/uk or English,so i put Norwegian ,  then country of birth, same again, no British etc,, so i put Iceland,,so if you know anyone looking for an Icelandic Norwegian ,,let them know i'm available.....lol.......

• Like 6

Labasetas Loppy !        oh no thats good morning in Lithuanian,, Danka Frau ? oh no thats German...for ta mi-duck,, i'll get there Loppy,,............ive got a friend who lives in Spain......he's a ''Chile Swede''  perhaps he'll teach me,,   lol.

• Like 1

24 degrees in Carnac, Brittany today. Phew ! No litter, no chavs. Moved on to Quimper to another hotel this afternoon. They put me in room 101 would you believe ! 

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

Labasetas Loppy !        oh no thats good morning in Lithuanian,, Danka Frau ? oh no thats German...for ta mi-duck,, i'll get there Loppy,,............ive got a friend who lives in Spain......he's a ''Chile Swede''  perhaps he'll teach me,,   lol.

Stop showing off, our Ben! :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Oh yes Jill.........Arabic,,Punjabi,,Tamil,,Spanish,,Polish,,......well, hello,Goodbye,have a nice day,,and lo misma ,same again in the bars in Espana.........Polyglot indeed      had to look it up......nice one young Jill........lol

• Like 1

Made a trip out to the boondocks of Lincs to see Plantfit this morning. He is very well but his computer usage is somewhat limited by poor connectivity. Swapped an old classic bike and most of a junior pennyfarthing for one of his stationary engines.

Glad I don't have to travel for a living any more - bleddy traffic! Must have doubled in the last 15 years.

• Like 5