• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, MargieH said:

FLY,  I think that's a horrible remark.... it really shouldn't matter what people look like - I'm sure many on  here don't have what one would call beautiful faces and bodies.  I am referring to men and women!    I would personally never refer to the outward appearance of someone as ugly as  I'm much more interested in what people are like 'on the inside'. ...."Are they kind to others?  Are they concerned for justice in the world?  Are their lives making a positive difference in some way.   That is real beauty.

To me, the 'ugly' people are the ones who only care about themselves and spend their little lives ignoring those in need.  Of course, there are also VERY 'ugly' people who actively try to harm others. (Although I do believe that even ugly people can change, by the grace of God.)

Right, , now I've got that off my chest, I can get on with my day...

I know that a lot of what is said on here is probably only banter, but words can still hurt, even if they are hiding behind 'only banter'

Love from your resident 'snowflake' xx

Never mind ugly people, these two are a disgrace to humanity.

4_FEF5_C2500000578-6147827-image-a-35_15

You got to feel sorry for that poor child, he don't deserve them pair of UGLY losers, like someone said the other day "Where are social services"

Rog

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Whether these people are ugly or not (in your eyes) what right as anyone to talk about them i derogitry terms.

If some people took the time to converse a little, ie a friendly good morning,you might find a kind hearted caring person beneath what they appear,    not here to argue so i won't,, as loppy would say 

Have a nice day y'all

• Like 3

These people bring it on themselves. Drawing attention to themselves is one thing but that young child doesn't deserve the flak he will get as he grows up.

One such lad who I know was brought up in a similar household as this one, all he ever knew was being surrounded by LGBT types all his life.

He suffered at school due to bullying because of his upbringing.

Never having a job, he lost all soft confidence in his self he couldn't be bothered to get out of bed & go & sign on or look for work.

At 18 years of age he "came out" & went to live with a man old enough to be his faher. Last year he had gender reassignment surgery to in his words, be a proper woman.

I have seen for myself first hand how this perverse lifestyle can wreck lives. My final comment will be what does all this perversion cost the taxpayer ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, FLY2 said:

Oh Lord, what a start to the day. Yes Margie, it was a tongue in cheek statement, as many of mine are.

Sorry I singled you out, FLY...

You beat me to it Mick!

Different topic:. We are under a hurricane threat.. Florence might get us.. You may have seen it on your tv.. only question is quite where it will make landfall. Wherever that is it is so big that its fallout will cover most of North and South Carolina, Virginia etc.. now they say it could go a bit more South.  That could include Ga.. Timing would bethe weekend and first part of next week. As well as high winds it is packing many inches of rain.  We had one a year ago. I wrote about it at the time. I guess I'll have to tie the dog house down.. :biggrin:. Not really funny, but you have to laugh or you'd go nuts.. Last year it flattened my garden, brought down a lot of branches and the power was off for 18 hours.. At least I have a generator.. That was a mild one. we are a couple hundred miles from the coast. We shall see.. :Shock:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, IAN123. said:

many years ago going to an afternoon screening of The Elephant Man film.

Working at The Camelot Club..we had a free entry card for the Odeon

I remember going to see The Elephant Man @ The Odeon, missed the first 10 mins, I was busy signing autographs in the foyer :crazy:  

• Like 3

You look after yourself Loppy and don't forget those that can't look after themselves both human,canine and feline, take care

Rog

• Like 1

Still a couple of days to do here in RD,,getting a bit brassed off,so decided to practice my new voice out on nurses,,just a few one liners,,

Buy you a drink sometime?

When we going out again?

Husband still do nights? 

Next dance?,,it a bum sqeezer,

Don't make a fuss of me when wifes here,she'll rumble us,,

Followed by some Barry White lines,from don't go changing",,all sounds very Robotic,but funny,,i thought so anyway,, "we gotta get out of this place""   choir please lol

• Like 3

You need to join the NS choir, Rog.. We need blokes with a good memory.

My crazy Ipad keeps putting in a full stop so I end up with two on every sentence if  i don't watch it.. I made it stop messing with my spelling.. It's trying to get revenge.

• Like 1

Well if it starts saying things like "innit" and "Bruv" and not pronouncing the letter T I'd say it's time to get rid  slywink

Rog

• Like 2