• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

A recent MRI scan revealed I have disc degeneration at the bottom of my spine plus narrowing (Stenosis) in the spine back of my neck.

Apart from pins & needles in my hands & weak legs. Just have to gerron we it !

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FLY2 said:

A couple of years ago, after months of lower back pain, I was sent for five sessions of physio, which was increasingly strenuous.

At the end of this, I was given sheets of exercises to perform at home. I gave up after a few days, and on my bad days now, I just stick to paracetamol. However, walking certainly eases any pain considerably.

Yes Fly I really must get back into walking. Problem at the moment the temperatures are so rigid. Yes I know I can wrap up , I'm afraid of getting bronchitis again, especially after the problems I had and still may have with regards of what they found in oncology. I don't want to risk it. Must get on the treadmill at my daughters.

• Upvote 2

Aye up nonna ! Are you attempting to enhance your 'likes' count ?

• Like 2
On 20 gennaio 2019 at 3:53 PM, FLY2 said:

It started off with me not being able to "like" then replies wouldn't send so I tried again ...and again. No way would I send a reply 3 times.Its nice to get a like but if I don't the reply isn't interesting enough to merit a like.

Sounds as thought I'm out for sympathy :(. Seems to be ok now now so will go back to posts.

• Upvote 1

Yes, we can't have you squealing 'unappreciated' if you don't get a like for every post !

• Like 2

Will have to write some really nasty posts then won't I.  Sorry but not that kind of person:rulez: My rules be polite.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks to whoever deleted the excess posts.:flyswat: I must really leave things alone when they don't work

• Like 1

I was diagnosed with lower spine and hip degeneration last year. Excruciatingly painful at times. Also have a damaged R shoulder and L knee. R ankle and wrist have a few bad days with arthritis from time to time. All these relate back to the many bike crashes I've had. As catfan says "you have to gerron with it". and so I do.

Because I have trained and exercised most of my life, that is still what I do and the benefits are huge.

Please don't give me a like for this post. Adverse and negative comments welcome :P

Just about fed up with you PP putting us all to shame.....................................but can't help but like you'''''''''

Bored today..........morning trip to usual was ok as normal,,nice breakfast good company,,

Spent the afternoon reading ''Trip Advisor'' mainly about places iv'e been,,,thought i'd look up Wetherspoons Bulwell,, it gets 'Slagged off'' big time but gave me a good laugh,,........then read about 'Wetherspoons' in Hucknall,,  even worse reviews.......gonna try it tomorrow ,,lol

3 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Throwing it down with snow here!

Thought it always snowed in Utopia. Bathing in sunshine here in Sussex. B.

1 hour ago, radfordred said:

Spa youth ...... Sup with Bulwell bogs? You have a stalker 

Thanks Red............whatever you mean      lol