How's your day?

I've been getting gradually more tired as this jaunt has gone on..

To be more accurate Boowul Old Folks On Tour have all adjusted to the pace.  There's no rush to do anything.

Going down for brekkie in a minute . 08:15 here.  Then a little last minute gift shopping and hit the beach.  I never normally burn in the Sun but got a bit sore on my nose yesterday. I suppose when I'm on my back it's a bit closer to the Sun:laugh:.  May not get to the beach tomorrow as our flight is scheduled for 16:10.

We've had a fab time though.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Greedy DJ360 took all our sun away. Its freezing cold here , rained all night and some places have snow. Only a few days ago we were enjoying sitting out in the sun and I got a bit of a tan, well a bit pink.

Glad you enjoyed it DJ, now we've got to wait until the sun returns:wacko:

• Like 1

Ben look at my Avatar, I still wear a flat cap and love it. Would look a bit of a prat  in a topper. B.

Got to admit it Ben, I live and die in mine. Birthday present from my sister in law and her husband. B.

There's a photo of mine on here somewhere,, taken at a meet up in Bulwell in wetherspoons in 2014? 

Think Chulla took it when i went fir a smoke,, lol

Thats the one carni,,some collection 20p if i remember right,, lol,, what was the chap from Belpers name? He and his mrs were there,,

Sorry benj, we have been trying to remember his name but it's gone. I don't know if you can remember but, I think we were there to meet up with him after he had been to hospital for a check up. He was always very concerned about getting the message over to you men about getting checked for Prostate Cancer, as there are no early symptoms. I'm off to bed now, I bet it will drive me crazy trying to remember his name???????:biggrin:

• Like 1

I notice that our old friend who was advising all men to have the PSA blood test a few years ago was ‘banned’ from Nottstalgia, think there was a bit of aggro but in fact he talked a lot of sense, what a shame he’s been excluded from this forum.  He’s only listed as a Guest since exclusion. He was from Belper, hope it’s ok. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Andy Charlesworth, Lizzie. A great character and a sad loss to NS.

• Like 2

Me too. Big Reds fan also.

• Like 1

And thats what happens when you give the power to delete posts and ban members to people who think some posts are directed at them personally, let the members have a vote on who gets banned,suspended or other, there's the odd one or two "in charge" or think they are who are killing this site.

Yes Andy Charlesworth did have constructive things to say and he was and probably still is a decent sort and the likes of him are missed all because of some trigger happy delete/ban/quote button pressers

Rog

Rog

What a compliment. But the photo is practically ancient at least 9 yrs ago. And time does age me. But thank you anyway.

I was cuddling my grand daughter.

Right....time to get my posterior in gear and get out into the garden to plant me tatties before the storm returns.........

Just had my tv stand delivered, a few days early well done Amazon! Going to do my chores and then get geared up to put it together. Description says all screws etc are in bags and marked with symbols and the reviews said it wasn’t too bad to put together. We will see later, will report on progress (will either be put together or in a heap in the back garden), wish me luck.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

So unpacked the stand. Very impressed, nice and sturdy with good heavy glass base, tether to attach tv to wall worried me a bit. Checked everything was there, got my screwdrivers ready. Instructions are pictures but looked straightforward. But (isn’t there always a but) when I started putting pieces together realised I would need 4 arms to put it together. As I only have 2 arms surprisingly I packed everything back into box, at least everything fitted back in. Will get it done tomorrow when I will have help. Had chocolate instead. Such is life!

• Like 2
11 hours ago, plantfit said:

And thats what happens when you give the power to delete posts and ban members to people who think some posts are directed at them personally, let the members have a vote on who gets banned,suspended or other, there's the odd one or two "in charge" or think they are who are killing this site.

Yes Andy Charlesworth did have constructive things to say and he was and probably still is a decent sort and the likes of him are missed all because of some trigger happy delete/ban/quote button pressers

Rog

Rog

Thank you for your suggestion Rog, we have decided to listen to your idea. If any members would like to see anyone banned please PM me and we will see if there is sufficient interest.

Just a tthought Den,not having a pop at anyone,this is a good site with a lot of good members who,I think are proud to be members so should be heard in a democratic way,if you know what I mean, thanks for the replythumbsup

Rog