How's your day?

Certainly not Sue,,

Still stylish,,

Black slimline track suit bottoms,,

Black,well polished,,Docker shoes,,

Blue and white,long sleeved check shirt,with high necked Black T shirt,plus black Neckerchief,, all finished off with black flat cap,,

Not forgetting,, hands free voice button,for giving a cheerful if raspy "good morning " to all the early morning lady Dog walkers""   lol

• Like 4
  • Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Now there's a mental picture to conjur  with. Ben in skin tight fluorescent Lycra head down bum up pedalling for all he's worth...  :Shock:

• Like 2

No lycra Brew,, straight handlebars,so head up,,Bum firmly on the seat,,sedately pedalling along,,  lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

No lycra Brew,, straight handlebars,so head up,,Bum firmly on the seat,,sedately pedalling along,,  lol

Good for you and more power to yer

• Like 1
1 hour ago, radfordred said:

Can you pull a wheelie? 

Not on a unicycle.

The phrase 'Had their day ' springs to mind !

Up at 7 felt crappy everything aching,,

So got dressed al la yesterday,,and had a good burst on me bike,,after 10 minutes began to feel good,,nearly tempted into some wheelies as suggested by RR,,but thought better of it,, 

Now feel great,,this excersize is working well,, got back,,over the garden wall chat"""with lady next door,,who said ""she'd ride tandem if i got one"" 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Go for it Ben !  The wheelies,  not the neighbour !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Had to force mesen to get biking this morning,,,,,chucking it down...anyway 'tightened me nuts'' and went for it,,,no wobbles or feeling off,,,getting stronger each day........and went a bit further than i have been doing.............

Ah, the Full Moon. Happy memories of lock ins there on Friday and Saturday nights in the 70’s. Even the local policeman used to join us! Not the old tradition pub it used to be, it’s gone upmarket now. It’s run by the local Price family who use to own George William Price, the lace people on Stoney St. It might be worth dropping into the Reindeer in Hoveringham. It’s just been bought by the villagers and had a makeover. A friend of mine who owns the Blue Monkey brewery has been voted onto the managing board but I’ve not had chance to visit it since it was bought.