How's your day?

Just thought I'd take this opportunity to wish all 'Stalgians, your families and friends, all that you wish yourselves for the festivities, and the coming year.

Col

• Like 6
  • Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jonab said:

Not heard from nonnab on here since the 6 November.

Hope she's OK.

Anyone have any info?

I’ve intended calling her for a couple of weeks and your comment spurred me on ...... she’s fine, few aches and pains but all ok.  

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Waddo said:

Here's wishing all 'nottstalgians' a very merry Christmas and all the best for the coming new year.

From me n all...       Cheers everyone!    wereno1

• Like 5

I'm here! Thanks everyone for thinking about me. I haven't done much in the way of visiting NS or FB only because since my op I've lost interest in a lot of things. Sounds daft I know, but we had some really dreadful weather and it put me into a hibernating mood. This Christmas I haven't even made any cakes, biscuits or any sort of goodies. I did manage to make 8 tiny GB houses but my daughter decorated them. I haven't even done any Christmas goodie shopping. I can't stand the thought of eating anything Christmassy. Hope it passes. We are having some beautiful weather now , the sun is shining all day and it was quite warm this morning.

Tomorrow we are going to my daughters restaurant for lunch then she will be closed until 6 th January. Husband and son closed tomorrow but open New Year's Eve and close 7 th January. 

Lizzie phoned me this afternoon ( while we were queueing up at the cash desk to pay for some pee pee pads for the dogs!!!) It was lovely to hear from her and to hear that I was missed. :rolleyes:

Thankyou all for your friendship and I wish you all a very happy Christmas .

Ps will take some pics of food tomorrow Trogg in case you are hungry.smile2

• Like 14

Yes!  Wishing every one of you a merry Christmas and happy new year.  I've always appreciated your input and  friendly comments over the years.  

I doubt I will ever meet any of you personally, but I consider all of you friends.

Best wishes

Dave,  Mrs L and the hounds.

• Like 9

My Christmas jumper says 'Peace, Love, Joy' on the front ,and this is what I wish for all of you, both now and in the future.   Enjoy your Christmas - it may not be the same as when you were little... times change and we are all growing older .... but we all have our memories, hopefully happy ones (although I know not everyone's memories are good).  Hope you'll all have a lovely time this year, anyway.   

Love, Margie x

• Like 10

Have a lovely Christmas folks and let’s look forward to a happy 2020.  I like the sound of that ...... 20-20, especially as 2019 has not been a particularly happy year for many of us.  

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

I know it's early, but I am going to Bee Byes now. I am full of chocolate, and other stuff.  Had a verrrrry busy day and all I want is mi pillow. I hope the doggies are quiet tonight. They woke me at 2.45am in the night again. 

Out for dinner tomorrow, but family coming for Bubble and Squeeeeck on Boxing Day, always a double celebration, our 53rd Wedding Anniversary anawl. Polished the Silver, washed the Lady Carlisle (Only wash it at Christmas)Detty Bo66er I hear you say. Anyway I'm off up the wooden hill now.

Don't forget to listen for the sleigh bells, but don't let the reindeers see you peepin' through them curtains or they might give your prezzies to some other old kid instead. Night night all, Sleep well.  Merry Christmas.xx

• Like 9

Until very recently.. ..Twas I wot dun the Christmas Dinner/Lunch.  All of the veggies prepped on Christmas eve.  The inevitable Turkey prepped for the oven.  I hate Turkey, but... 'goodwill to all wives..' as they say.

This year I think I'm getting Turkey at my Daughter's on Christmas Day.  She is brilliant, determined, has many talents and is a shining example of resilience in adversity, not least as she is blind, yet working and raising kids.... but she can't cook...  :blink:  It will still be a great day.  :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1