• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

I've just checked.  The spider is sulking under a leaf... the big wuss.

He'll probably start web spinning when he stops crying.

SHE is possibly  not sulking nor crying.    SHE may, in desperation, have just eaten her mate and therefore has a full tummy!

I were a rebel once. I broke down in me car near Bottesford. The AA charge £100 to tow me back to Bulwell, but I made him earn his money !

I kept me handbrake on all the way.

• Like 1

Heart rate dropped to below 40 bpm.  A bit worrying. There's an ambulancc on the way to do an ecg. Probably nowt.

2 minutes ago, DJ360 said:

Heart rate dropped to below 40 bpm.  A bit worrying. There's an ambulancc on the way to do an ecg. Probably nowt.

Hope its nothing DJ let us know how ecg goes

In hospital. Waiting for results.

Bpm back up a bit. Lousy signal.

I’ve been chatting to Col on Fb Messenger and he says it’s probably OK to tell you he’s improving as his heart rate has now stabilised - it had been varying between 20 and 100 beats/ minute.  He’s awaiting the results of the blood test to see if he had had a heart attack.

He is by himself as no -one else is allowed in .... COVID precautions I presume.   Don’t know whether he’ll be kept in overnight to be monitored.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hope you are OK Col  

Good Luck

Greetings all and thanks for the good wishes. Got home about 30 minutes ago so having a cuppa then off to bed.

Actually my BPM didn't go as low as 20..that would have been really  scary.  That was a typo but I was having trouble getting a signal in the hospital.  What happened was my heart rate went very low and I felt very weird.   Lowest was about 30 bpm but it was around 40 for a long time. I went for  short walk to see if I could 'wake it up' but it made no difference and was very tiring.  It was still running slow when the ambulance arrived and they also spotted lots of 'missed beats'

or 'ectopics' and 'bigeminy'.

In hospital I was wired up etc and blood tests taken. ECG showed 'bigeminy' and 'quadrigeminy' at times.  By Jiminy!!!

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/quadrigeminy

After several hours things settled down to a better BPM with no treatment and they sent me home.

I'm to have another of those 24 hour heart recordings and am on strict instructions to seek help if it happens again.

Nothing more to say really except thanks to Margie for acting as messenger and for her re-assurance. And thanks to all. :)

• Like 9

I am having to look up a few of the words DJ, but thankfully you are in good hands. Hope you don't have any more of these scary episodes, I know myself how frightening it is when the heart throws a wobbly. Take care and I hope you feel better soon.X

• Like 1

DJ glad to hear you are ok , it must have been very worrying but now you're home stay calm and listen to som relaxing music. Be careful.

• Like 1