• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

I got one on friday from ginger,, climbed on bed and rubbed his head on me,, unfortunately lve been in kings mill hospital since yesterday,, a bit poorly,, 

Ben i hope thats not an excuse for seeing all your ladies. Seriously you take care and hurry home soon. A hug from me and im sure all the other lady members ( and possibly from the male members). If you lived here you'd get them from everybody. Keep well and stay well. Everybody loves ya.

• Like 6
20 hours ago, trogg said:

Nonna what a beautiful place to live.

Yes its a beautiful view , i didn't take the photo. It was taken by a neighbour who takes some really beautiful photos. He lives on the corner only a minute away, so if i go to the end of the road thats the view we have. With Monviso in the background the dawn and sunset are spectacular. Coming home the other day my daughter managed to catch the sun setting and got out of the car to get another shot and the moment was lost, the sun had settled behind the mountain and the effect she wanted to catch had disappeared.

We don't need to move far with those sort of views. In summer along with the weather its like being on holiday. A shot in the arm for easing lockdown( s).

• Like 1