• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

just a word about the cats names,, thanks for all your suggestions,, wor jackie from Ann and Maud from jill nearly won it,,,but in the end their characters swung it 

SYD and BABS,,,

• Like 5

Hello everyone, I am wishing you all the happiest Christmas that you can have and the hope for a better 2021. The reason for this early message is that mum is poorly and my days are mixed up. I didn't want to forget as I have had lots of support from you all since I lost Alan, which I have appreciated very much.

Gem xx

• Like 9

There was a young fellow named Ben

And for nurses he had quite a yen.

Though he'd plead, beg and wheedle,

One turned up with a needle

And I'll leave you to guess for which end!  :P

Come on, Nottstalgians. It's National Cheer Up Ben day.  Let's make him smile.

• Like 6

After feeling right down between Compo and Jill I can now cope and smile for another day. Ben keep smiling you will soon be out again, either discharged fit again or banned for ********* with the ladies.

• Like 3

Gem I'm sorry to hear about Mum who has over the last year become one of us and we are all with you both.

Wish her all the best and hope she will recover on. 

Give her a Christmas hug  and both be careful in this worrying time.

• Like 3

Home at last        been a long 5 days in Kings Mill       thanks all for your support .meant a lot........lovely to be home...got to get fit again... missed my lovely woman who spoils me.....i dont deserve her...........

• Like 13

Said ey up to the Cats when i got home....Syd looked pleased but Babs wanted to gorge me eyes out...spitting and hissing.....needs therapy that one    lol