• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Just had second Jab''  all very efficient.....

Name?  told the lady

DOB ?    told the Lady

How long you lived in Weymouth ?.......Never

DOB again?......told her

Oh March...i put May.......silly girl...bet its nice in Weymouth...you fancy a weekend there ?.......

No thanks i'm too busy.........OK Duck.........

• Like 2

A PC will need to install a codec to open a heic file. Double click it and it will ask if it can install it.

It's easier if Apple users convert pics to jpg format before posting...;)

It's now 6.00pm and these two have just paddled by. They turned round as they probably thought they wouldn't get under Wroxham bridge.

20210421-180106.jpg

2 hours ago, Brew said:

A PC will need to install a codec to open a heic file. Double click it and it will ask if it can install it.

It's easier if Apple users convert pics to jpg format before posting...;)

Thanks Brew. Will ask my 5yr old granddaughter to help me with that!

21 hours ago, DJ360 said:

That's an exceptionally personal question!!  I'm shocked!!:Shock:

Why do people take things you say the wrong way ??

:flyswat:

But that would spoil the fun. Some folks thrive on innuendos. Not me mind, I've just got a one track mind. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, mary1947 said:

Why do people take things you say the wrong way ??

:flyswat:

Just a giggle Mary.  I couldn't resist.

I think I've got some old ones at the back of the Medicine cupboard...  I may try them.. ;)

I've bought a 1/4pound of innuendos from Roys of Wroxham. Should last me quite a while, unless anybody wants to borrow one. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Afraid I've only got Menthol left. You're welcome to try one of them, strictly on a sale or return basis.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, philmayfield said:

'Innuendo'. Isn't that an Italian suppository?

Never thought of that but a good description.

I once went in a farmacia in Mallorca, for some Aspirinas and they asked if I wanted tablets or suppositorios¿

When a friend of ours had an ear infection he called at Mallorcia hospital he too was given Tabets. Do iI take them with water he asked the doc?  the doc's answerd in his best English he pointed to the rear end and said that's where the go. yes he was give Suppositorios.

22 hours ago, DJ360 said:

Just a giggle Mary.  I couldn't resist.

:Friends:

• Like 1

Mary1947, the moral of your story is..."Never go into a Farmacia to buy a Salami or Black pudding.  :rolleyes:

Why? Beekay

Well had my 2nd jab today 1st one never felt a thing this time it was just like a bee sting, but I will put up with that if we get protection.

Phone wet about 5 00pm yes them old fashioned one's you have indoors It was Bob captain of the bowls team Cup match on the 15th May our Team v Polly  get your greys and whites ready your playing. Hope I can remember how to play.

Suppositories are often used here to lower temperatures and many other things. When my children were small they were given them, easier to treat rather than tablets. At first I thought it was rather strange but after time I realised the need for them other than the obvious.

I always opt for tabletsyada