How's your day?

Crossed the border into Derbyshire again today..........6 monthly check up at Derby Royal.........all good...just gotta keep dancing........

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

I'm a day early but might not get chance tomorrow, so reporting today...

The 4th September will be our 56th wedding anniversary ! As an act of devotion, I've already bought 'er indoors a brand new frying pan and a lightweight vacuum cleaner, (nothing but the best for my missus).

Not said owt but I think I'll take her to buy a mobility scooter or if she behaves I might buy a new can opener. Trouble is, she'll think I've got a guilty conscience. Worried of Tunbridge Wells.

• Like 1

How long you been at G.Y.,or do you go every other week to a second home? In any case, enjoy the 5th and have a great day. (Still waiting for me Diabetic Candyfloss).  :tanning:

• Like 1

Congratulations to you both on your anniversary. Have a great time and hope the weather is kind. Splash out, have a paddle.

• Like 1

I can relax today, 'er indoors has just decided she doesn't want to go scooter shopping today. Have just counted our Anniversary card mountain.....we received four ! It's time I went round to the vicars and throw me annual brick through his window. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Beekay said:

How long you been at G.Y.,or do you go every other week to a second home? In any case, enjoy the 5th and have a great day. (Still waiting for me Diabetic Candyfloss).  :tanning:

Making up for no hols last year BK.!!

They were Standard Triumph dealers but they had a subsidiary called Mitchell Farm Services. They had a place at Basford and another just the other side of Derby. I’ve just been round our meadow at high speed on the  Honda quad bike I bought from them 30 years ago. It still starts first time.