• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Woof, woof, woof!  Yep!  still wetting lamp posts and chasing Squirrels.  Jake, (the real hound)  just turned eleven.  I told him we're the same age now.  He just gave me a dirty look.

Thanks for the greetings.  It's nice to be remembered.

• Like 3

Belated greeting LL had a date yesterday with city hospiltal  sorry i forgot about your birthday.

• Like 1

Drat! Missed Loppy's Birthday.  Hope you had a good one Dave.

• Like 1

Well today I had a lot of fun raking all of the fallen leaves out of the borders and packing them into perforated plastic bags.  They will go out of sight for a year to turn into leaf mould.

I can now see the weeds in the borders, so the next task is to get them all out.  Finaly, I'll use all of the old spent compost from this years tomatoes etc.. to mulch the borders, and that will be it until the Spring.

Went into City  Centre last ight, stopped and looked at the Christmas market, It was just like a normal Christmas. Before Virus,  wait a minute!!! No lets not blame the virus what Nottingham  has gone, never to be seen again.

Giffins/Debs this excellent building which now needs some TLC and where will Santa go. "Santas Grotto Gone." Then passed what used to be "Burtons"  Arcade under/behind Coucil House quick look inside Dark/Gloome cold looking like a city dump. What hpperend to Christmas past, Lets not forget "Yates" now for want of a better name "Slug n' Lettece"  What an insult to our old pub.     Any advice to local/council's will be welcome.

• Like 2

Wife back later today after her 4 day London Jaunt.......must have a good tidy up.....checking for Hair Grips etc.......:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Wife checked me out....on her return.....most things ok......

Fair enough......broke the Kettle.....forgot to put the bin out......bit of a mess Babs had made with her food...forgot to get her some T bags in.....not hoovered the bedroom....apart from that all ok..........

Just had little dance to Billy Joel....from late 70s....when we met so im forgiven........

• Like 2

There will be a lot of catching up......years of it......take you in Jeromes really nice cafe/restuarant.......let me know John.......