How's your day?

No mate...i kept saying i go over to see her never made it.....lovely lady was our Doris.........lost a few family recently.....fill you in when i see you John..........

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Broxtowe John said:

A place called Peacehaven Ben,about 7miles from Brighton and 8 miles from Eastbourne, ime not too good technology wise, but got this far

Excuse me interrupting, Broxtowe John. Just thought I'd say you not too far from this ex nottingham lad. I live just north of Lewes on the A275. Now I'll bugger off and let you get back to Ben...

Apologies Ben, for butting in.

Sorry for butting in Broxtowe John  but can I Wecolme you to nottstalgia we have  great addmin people who keep the site going, plug!!! we do have meet-ups it would nice if all members could meet each other. Yet due to ciircumstances beyond  our control it never happens, so enjoy the site and I'm sure that I speak for all of us, looking forward to reading you post's.

Ground Control to  Major Ben, Morning young man, did you tell your other half about you doing the ironing while she was away? Well me being a spoil sport I'll tell her,

Yes Ben did the ironing but he only ironed one thing, and he ???? that up iron was too hot so them, so the  rubber button's on his 

Liberty Bodice melted. 

O'HHHH Ben what have you done?

Hopefully see you at meet up.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Alpha said:

Hair grips, Ben?

Can you still buy them in Bulwell Market.

Bet you can Alpha....can get most things on there.........

Believe it or not an Hair Grip was mentioned in Court in my first divorce.....mind you this one had a 'Blonde Hair'' wrapped round it........:rolleyes:

Last day of Autumn colours up at Sheffield Park Gardens for this year. I'm off to do my last volunteer shift for now. Next one will be be New Year's day, (making sure no silly bugger falls through any ice that might be about).

Met some lovely people while driving my shuttle service. Lots of friendly banter. It's sunny today. Life is good !!

• Like 3

It is sunny here today and its a bit cold, so I thought I would clear some of the fallen leaves out of my pond, whilst doing that I would trim some of the dying plants from it as well. I lasted about an hour, that pond water is cold and my poor little fingers decided to stop working so I am now in the warmth drinking coffee. Not going out again today. 

14 minutes ago, IAN FINN said:

Get it winterized and you can keep your hours up until you go back to Sheffield Park in the New Year.

No need to Winterize it Ian, this 'aint Regina. Won't go back to Sheffield Park 'cos I'm still there. We was bloody busy today cocker !

Phil, This model won't fit in the boot, but you can tow a car wiv it instead.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1