• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Hello again, i am now more of a reader than a poster these days but i would like to share my good news. My youngest grandaughter has made me a great grandmother for the first time, she has had a little girl named Riley.

I hope you all stay well and healthy and enjoy the festive season with those you love.

Gem

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

I expect something a bit more upmarket than Jacob's Creek!

There is nowt wrong with Jacobs Creek it's good for the oiks at a BBQ. you can get their cheaper range at AU$8 for Shiraz or Cab Sav at the moment. their Double Barrel range is AU$20 and is not half bad

Not that anybody is interested, but I've just joined 'WhatsApp. So now I wait to see if anyone else emerges. Spoke to me cousin mind, and I've not seen her for 62 years, so I'm hoping to visit when I come up in two weeks.

By the way, is the meet up still on? Dec 14th I think.

Well done Beekay! I use Whatsapp all the time for talking to the kids, Grandkids etc.

I use WhatsApp a lot.  I am part of 2 WhatsApp groups and communicate to several individuals via WhatsApp as well

"""WELL SURPRISE SURPRISE  """" ?????

Just seen newa on TV  theres another strain of the bug comming fro South Africa and they don't think that the jabs we have had will be muuh use against it.

Maybe ts isw the end of our planet. All gone never to be seen again.

Hi M yes I to use Whatshap  

ps if any one reads post above this one sorry about the spelling.

Last night I watced "I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here!   

Now I know that we have  a generation gap!!! but when the telephone rang in the red box, he did not know what it was, he said that he had never seen a red telephone box.   So it just goe's to show there is a big generaration gap.

Must addmit when I tell my grandson that we did not have a tv till i was about 5 years old, I feel (for want of a better word) daft!! and OLD.

Thanks Engineer, now the next thing I've got to learn is, how to make contacts. I sent a test message to my sister in law, but then again, I do have her details, mob, email etc. I assume one needs to swap details.