How's your day?

I came in late on your fall Col.  I'm glad it was no worse.  I've had a couple since my stroke.  Both times in my garden.  I landed squarely on my butt.   :biggrin:  More embarrassing than painful, though I suspect one may have contributed to the hernia I had.  Anyway take care of yourself and I guess we all need to watch it as the years add up.

• Like 2
  • Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

Just been to see Santa in his sleigh going round the village with his elves collecting for the local Scout group.  It was beautiful seeing all the excited children jumping up and down and waving as he slowly passed them.  There were Christmas songs playing and the whole event made me a bit tearful (as usual) thinking of Christmases past with our own small children following him round the streets in Leicester.  Love it!  

• Like 4
On 12/18/2021 at 2:24 AM, Brew said:

Oh!! .......   so now you're saying I was  skeletal and at deaths door previously hmmm!?       :ohmy:

OK, it w@s @  cr@p photo.  I bl@me th@t Beek@y bloke...  :laugh:

MargieH loved your post about ""Santa""

my mind started working just remembering about my boys when they were small.

My eldest son was about 3/4 years old and we had brought him a toy with bells on, 

Well we filled the boys pillow cases with their Christmas toys, and waited, and waited,and waited till we thought they had gone to sleep. Master and i went very slowly up the stairs not wanting to make a noise, when the bells on the toy jingled, mum, mum my eldest boy shouted, I can hear Santa comming i can hear the bells on his sleigh.

You never forget stories like this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, DJ360 said:

OK, it w@s @  cr@p photo.  I bl@me th@t Beek@y bloke...  :laugh:

Hey ! Don't blame me Col.,I wor'nt there when it were took. They dint want me in it, so took it afore I got there. :Shock:

I fished our syndicate water today and caught nowt. Enjoyed being there though.

A committee member of the syndicate caught more than he expected. He cast his fly out, put his rod down and attended a call of nature in a nearby bush. He retuned, only to see his rod being towed at high speed out into the 40' deep lake. . three of us using the boats searched for it in vain. That pee cost him £700 :rolleyes: 

Right time to relax. Prezzies all bought, wrapped (as usual by explosivesRus), and under the tree.

Sneaky pick up and shake of mine. Had a sniff and a guess at the weight before being banished to my room.

Hurry up Santa!     :jumping:

My eldest son just phoned "Don't come at Cristmas Mum I'v got Cavid"  allso grandson has it, It makes you wonder my son has had all jabs including boster and this is the 3rd time he has had covid.

1 hour ago, Stuart.C said:

It can't be doing that yet B-K,

It starts after the 21st and that's nearly a year a way...

It were the 21st two days agoo Stuart. Think I'll be getting me bbq out this wickend. 

11 minutes ago, mary1947 said:

My eldest son just phoned "Don't come at Cristmas Mum I'v got Cavid"  allso grandson has it, It makes you wonder my son has had all jabs including boster and this is the 3rd time he has had covid.

Where on earth does he go, and what does he do to catch it three times?

Just returned from a short stay in Stoke cardiology dept. No procedures done this time - just more pills and can't drive for a month.

Our trip to Somerset for Christmas with the family postponed for a while.

I'm lucky - two of the guys in my ward will still be there on Christmas day.

PP do please take care.  I know you like pushing yourself but I think taking things just a BIT easier is called for xx

• Like 2

PP  I can remember when master had his heart attack slow down  just take note of what members are telling you, your body has got to heal so chill........................... 

• Like 1