• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beekay

• philmayfield

• DJ360

• nonnaB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from QMC again........the last eight days have been a bit Traumatic to say the least,,...blood tests,,X-rays,,and today a visit to a Consultant........cut a long story short......problem

Result........CT Scans all clear......just got letter..been sweating for a fortnight......

Two years ago today..........my life changed forever,,,about this time i was on my way down to the operating theatre for what turned out to be a ten hour operation...........its been life changing in

Posted Images

1 hour ago, West Bridgfordian said:

Wasting my evening watching England losing 3-0 to Hungary...

Edit... 4-0 now.

Rubbish eh?  You should have watched ‘Sherwood’ it was far more entertaining!  

• Like 2
10 hours ago, loppylugs said:

No.  Only four.  Two of hers and two of mine?  She is a certified dog trainer so I'm hoping she can straighten mine out.  She should be top dog.  Lol.

Surely there are five? What about Loppy the Hound? He's top dog! Woof!

• Like 1
On 6/13/2022 at 7:56 PM, nonnaB said:

36c today. The flowers are withering after two waterings a day. Next week temperatures going higher.

Be careful nonnaB don't want to give these old guys heart attack     maybe after 36c just to save grace maybe put weather to-day  just a useless bit of info.

• Like 1

Jill heres one for you. My daughters dog has had to have a series of small ops for tumors so she is in constant contact with the vet via messages. This morning she received a message from him with the comment 

"some people aren't normal" along with a photo of 2 kittens walking towards a bowl of milk. Someone asked " can you tell me the sex of the kittens or should I ask for more photos" . His answer was " I would have to send photos of their rear ends" Will probably hear the rest of the saga after the vets visit tomorrow. 

• Like 2

Well the Sun is out the sky is blue not a lot to spoil my view? 

Just sat and read though the last 20 post  well you lot amaze me behave your selves

Down boys  

ps I also grow Melon's those you can eat 

21 minutes ago, mary1947 said:

Well the Sun is out the sky is blue not a lot to spoil my view? 

…. But it’s raining ….. raining in my heart.

Thanks for that Ben.  I’ve just sung along to that and knew ALL the words! Reminds me of a holiday in Filey when I was a young teenager …..

• Like 2

This morning, in another place, I've been told to use the acronym BIPOC. Apparently it stands for – Black, Indigenous and People of Colour.

I may have been rather rude and am now persona non grata. 

On 6/15/2022 at 8:40 PM, loppylugs said:

BTW.  What do you get when you cross a sheepdog with a melon?

Ans.  A very unhappy dog.  A Meloncolly.

I thought i was a dog whisperer until my retriever shouted at me "SPEAK UP PLEESE "

• Like 1

£8 sounds like a lot... until you consider the price of beer...  John Smiths, cheapest local brew, is a tad over £22 per gallon and premium beer is getting on for £40....

Considering the processes involved in production, petrol is a bargain...

Cue disparaging comments about JS beer...

Sunak must be loving it, the higher it goes the more tax he takes.

I don’t think motorists are generally driving any slower. I have always hated those that drive at 32mph in a 40 limit and am sure that most people think that 60mph is the limit on dual carriageways. I just zoom past them in my little Fiat500 at 70.

• Like 1

Mrs.B, further to your comment, I can remember what a driving instructor told me back in 1964, "Always bear in mind, you can fail a test for not going fast enough. It's called, 'failure to progress' . "

But it's not a licence to speed in a double decker bus !

Well I failed to get out of washing up and housework again.    Today married for 55 years , so there was a pair of emerald earrings waiting for her this morning then a meal out at lunchtime . But I am reliably informed I am expected to carry out my normal tasks, please can I lose my tea towel and duster for one day , poor hard done to me.

• Like 7